Me and My Boys 2022 Hunts Part 4

SoloHNTR

Lastly was my rifle deer hunt.

I don't take a lot of pics on my own hunts for whatever reason, but this hunt was great. I put on lots of miles and elevation and was super happy to find this buck.
IMG_0250.JPG

IMG_0305 (4).JPG

IMG_0312.JPG

That's a dandy. What your families taxi bill run a year, gonna have to put them kids to work sooner than later!!

Thanks for the posts Solo. These are the posts I like to see, about the hunt. Not just glory shots of critters.

Family time is the best. Life can get in the way.

PS. Think we met in 51 few yrs back. Think you all might of had deer tags while I was helping m son w his elk tag.

Thanks for the posts Solo. These are the posts I like to see, about the hunt. Not just glory shots of critters.

Family time is the best. Life can get in the way.

PS. Think we met in 51 few yrs back. Think you all might of had deer tags while I was helping m son w his elk tag.
Hey yes that was us back in 2018 I think. My boys are getting older now:) Thanks for reaching out and I hope you and your son have been doing great.

Any luck on the draws? We had zero tags drawn with 13 chances:(

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom