Mean Grandpa?

rutnbuck

Long Time Member
So I flood irrigate. I am out irrigating minding my own business. My granddaughter she is eight. She comes up and tries splashing me by kicking water on me. So I threw her in the ditch. She finally get your legs under her comes up gasping for air!! Hollers at me I'm telling Mom on you. She leaves comes back a few minutes later. Trys to splash me again.. So I threw her in the ditch again. This time she had her dog with her he tried to get me so I threw him in the ditch also. Does this make Grandpa mean?

It was pretty mean, but I bet someday she laughs while telling her own kids what her grandpa did that day. Memories to last a lifetime.

"Grandpa chucked me and my dog in the ditch....." :ROFLMAO:

So I flood irrigate. I am out irrigating minding my own business. My granddaughter she is eight. She comes up and tries splashing me by kicking water on me. So I threw her in the ditch. She finally get your legs under her comes up gasping for air!! Hollers at me I'm telling Mom on you. She leaves comes back a few minutes later. Trys to splash me again.. So I threw her in the ditch again. This time she had her dog with her he tried to get me so I threw him in the ditch also. Does this make Grandpa mean?
Hell no your just making her tougher and teaching them to swim.

She just learned that certain actions on her part will have certain consequences and may make her a better person in the long run.
She does have spunk if she came back with re-enforcement and tried it again.
P.S. give that dog a treat for protecting your granddaughter.

RELH

Sounds like she went and told mom and heard an answer she didn’t like so came back ready to rumble.

If so good on everyone involved, including the dog

LOL
with my daughter it was "talk to the hand " she did it once.
she now laughing tells both of her daughters don't do that or they would get the same treatment

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom