Meat donation

ss13

Does anyone know if the hunting for the hungry program is still going in New Mexico? I have a elk hunt coming up in the 16’s and would like to donate meat if successful.

I can’t seem to find any information on if this program is still running or where the participating game processors are located.

I would hope that you're able to donate it to a program that helps people, but if not, the New Mexico Wildlife Center in Espanola accepts game meat donations for rehabilitation of injured and orphaned animals. Their phone number is (505) 753-9505.

Yes, I’d prefer to donate to people in need. If there no program in New Mexico, I’ll bring the meat home, take some for myself and donate the rest locally.

Elk is great, but my family just doesn’t go through that much red meat. I know others are in need that don’t have access to red meat or simply can’t afford it.

You could put an ad out but your phone wold literally blow up
ask Francisco Cortez he’s on here, sorry I can’t remember his handle

joe

Does anyone know if the hunting for the hungry program is still going in New Mexico? I have a elk hunt coming up in the 16’s and would like to donate meat if successful.

I can’t seem to find any information on if this program is still running or where the participating game processors are located.

Do you know anybody that has any wild game meat that they could donate to me I would pay for the processing fee. Thank you and God bless [email protected]

That is very cool for you to donate all that meat

If you need to donate meat and don’t know where to donate it call the local volunteer fire department or the Sheriff’s office where ever you’re at and they will most likely have some people that will take the meat. Around here when an elk gets hit by a vehicle it is donated by the first responders quick.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom