Meat processor

Not sure if they're still in business or if they're only open during hunting season, but Reinigs in Riverton did 3 antelope for me 4yrs ago and they did an unbelievable job. All vacuum sealed and cut to perfection.

Not sure if they're still in business or if they're only open during hunting season, but Reinigs in Riverton did 3 antelope for me 4yrs ago and they did an unbelievable job. All vacuum sealed and cut to perfection.
Thanks, I’ll check it out

Thanks, I’ll check it out
COVID shut down the place listed above. They may or may not open back up.

There is guy here in Lander Named Shane Leshner. He does a great job. One animal at a time, no bull grind and just straight cut. No sticks etc. he is very well priced, clean, and can do a fast turn over. Here is a link to a news article and his phone number included. I have checked out other processors in the area and none of them will touch my animals. Shane however get my animals when ever it is
Hot… All our meat has been done well. He has done a couple archery elk and a couple deer.

COVID shut down the place listed above. They may or may not open back up.

There is guy here in Lander Named Shane Leshner. He does a great job. One animal at a time, no bull grind and just straight cut. No sticks etc. he is very well priced, clean, and can do a fast turn over. Here is a link to a news article and his phone number included. I have checked out other processors in the area and none of them will touch my animals. Shane however get my animals when ever it is
Hot… All our meat has been done well. He has done a couple archery elk and a couple deer.

Thanks

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom