Merry Christmas from Afghanistan

patriot6

Wanted to wish everyone a Merry Christmas back home. It was tough this fall not getting out hunting, at least wildlife, and looking forward to next fall (I'm home in March). I live in MN but hunt ND/SD/WY/MT/CO/WI and would love to link up with some of my Veterans.

I'm currently in eastern Afghanistan until March.

Just wondering who else out there is deployed? Where?

Maybe a redeployed veterans.

MAJ Chip Rankin

Navy Vet. Thanks a million for your service to our country and Merry Christmas!! I hope you "harvest" many Afgan critters between now and March!! :D

~Z~

CHIP.......EXCEED YOUR DAILY BAG LIMIT, TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF, & THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE EFFORTS !!!! HOPE YOU GET BACK TO YOUR FAVORITE HONEY HOLES SOON...................YD.

Be safe and I hope you Have a Merry Christmas.
Thank you for what you are doing for me and the rest of the USA.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

I wish you were home.....I wish ALL of our service personnel were home.

Thank you for what you are doing.

I spent a couple of Christmas Holidays in a "thirdpile" myself......it sucks!

"Fathom the hypocracy of a Government that requires every citizen to prove that they are insured.....but not everyone must prove that they are a citizen"

Merry Christmas to everyone!

I have a son in Afghanistan, at Cacti COP Fortress. A special Thank You to everyone overseas.
God Bless you and Godspeed.

Bill

I'm in RC South in the Zahari district. I'm be out of here in a few weeks and headed back to kansas. I hope to hit the special season they have at ft riley.

It was hard missing this past season but i do plan to hunt WY next year. Happy Holidays to everyone!!!!

BRUSE
US Army proudly serving

Thank you all for all you do. You are in our hearts and prayers. Merry Christmas.

thanks for what do. from all of us in the unitah basin. northeastern utah. merry christmas. elkun''

Chip, to you and every other member of our armed forces...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! THANK YOU for your service to our country, for without people such as yourself who do what you do, the rest of us would not be able to live our lives as we do. Thank you for ensuring our liberty!

Thanks for your service from one vet to another. I got home last week from a deployment and am happy to be home. Good luck on the hunt.

Have a good holiday...i spent a christmas in afganhistan in the kandahar mountains and a christmas in haditha iraq with the marines. Its tough but a great feeling at the same time knowing ur loved ones are enjoying the freedoms we have over this holiday because of men like you....

Thank you!!!!

Thank You Sir for your service from one vet to another. I have a good friend's oldest son over there right now in eastern Afghan and spoke with him a week ago when he was able to get on FaceBook. Believe he comes out of there around May or June 2012. Been over there on two tours and also the rest of those "hell holes" in that region of the world.

Watch your backside Maj and stay safe.

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Merry Christmas to all of our forces there. Hats off to you guys and your always welcome in my camp

Thank you for your service to our country, We can never thank you and your companions enough for your sacrifice. May the Lord bless and protect you.

Merry Christmas. Wishing you the very best of the new year.

If you apply and draw a Utah Limited Entry elk on the Plateau Fish Lake, the Monroe or a Limited mule deer Paunsauqunt tag, I'll host you either at my cabin on the Fish Lake or my RV on the Paunsaugunt.

DC

WOW! A lot of VETS and VET Supporters out there! Thanks for the Christmas wishes, same to you and your families! Also a big thank you to all the VETS out there, especially the Vietnam boys who unfortunately didn't get the welcome home that we now do! You're our biggest supporters, from the Patriot Guard to the Legions/VFW's across our country!

Sometimes it takes being here (any combat zone) to truly understand how great home is! Thanks for the hunting offers and don't be surprised if I don't give you a ring when I get home.

Anyone that wants to hunt/fish "up north" in Minnesota/Canada/ND give me a shout. You'll find an open door!

See you 2012!

Oh, and please don't forget those young boys out there doing the heavy lifting. It's young men/women seeing the worse over here, not us old, senior guys.. Keep them in your prayers..

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom