Merry Christmas to the liberals

Anaconda

Very Active Member
That's right, no joke.
I just want to say Merry Christmas to all the Democrats and liberals who come on here at Monster Muleys and provide spirited debate.

Ya!

Me too!

Merry F'N Christmas!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Merry Christmas to all whatever your beliefs. Probably only 1 or 2 guys qualify as liberals although as conservative as this site is it sometimes appears more.

Merry Christmas everyone.... even Piper.

Shouldn't we be calling it Winter Solstice or Happy holidays if it is for the Liberals.

Happy Hanuka to 440!

Stopped in this mornig at a local mom & pop store to buy a Powerball ticket and as I was about to leave I told the owner Merry Christmas and he just stood there looking at me and then with a quiet voice said "Merry Christmas".

Ransom's father use to get this same owner all jacked up talking about Politics saying nothing good about Democrats....LOL

Brian
http://i44.tinypic.com/es7x8z.jpg[/IMG]

If you don't worship Duck Dynasty , you might be a liberal.

Merry paid holliday based on a fictitious figure from primitive human superstition. and Santa.

Oh, and a late Merry Chritmas too.

Stay thirsty my friends

Well Thunk ya!

I do appriciate da merry xmas wishes!

I just hope day let ma girlfriend go git dis bb pulled out next week and I do hop dat dey let git me sum mor unploimint benfits extended fur nuthr 98 wiks.

I do sur priciate ya all pulicans payn fut ma teeth care and ma hemroods I gits frm sittn in dis chair all day wishn ma had a job. Tanks gin!

Merry xmas to all ya pulicans too!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Phil is back, let there be joy in aspen's trailer park.

Stay thirsty my friends

440, meet me at the flagpole....

I gots a feeln you knows where to find da fagpole.

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Luv ya...now go find your fagpole.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom