MERRY CHRISTMAS

vinihunt

MM MEMBERS, FAMILY

Happy Holidays! Hope your celebration are wonderfully peaceful and filled with fun and laughters!!

495243cd6c7ac37e.jpg

MODERATOR VINNY AND FAMILY!!!

Thanks Vinny

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

That's a fine looking family you have there, you are truly blessed.

Joe E Sikora

LAST EDITED ON Dec-24-08 AT 02:18PM (MST)[p]And a Merry Christmas to you Vinni. I always enjoy seeing pics of your youngsters. Reminds me of when my son was young.

Phantom Hunter

Vinny,

Hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas. Thanks for sharing.

MM Members, Same goes out to each one of you and your families.

Crazyelk

vini,

That's a great pic of you and your family.

The mozey clan did something a little more non-traditional this year: just got back from taking all the mozeyettes to Key West and Cozumel via a cruise.

And no, despite what you all are thinking, Mrs. mozey was not the woman that jumped overboard; we were on a different ship (however, we were docked next to that one in Cozumel). Enjoyed 80-degree weather and didn't miss the blizzard that you all enjoyed last Friday at all... :)

Otherwise, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas, and wish all NM MMers monster bulls and muleys for 2009!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom