Might Be No Hope For Colorado

slamdunk

Unless I miss read something, I do not see where this is any good for hunters. The only positive thing is only 2 and not 3 anti hunters were appointed.

Us Coloradans seemed to have made a few little waves… but they pushed the vote back and it seems polis got his uni party in lock step, all but 4 (D) reps voted to confirm. Which is wild, since the bi partisan committee gave an easy out and recommended not to approve 2 of the 3… the two most extreme. Super frustrating…. But it’s an uphill fight. We will have to continue. One thing it did was rally a bunch of sports/ outdoors people, the Dems kind of kicked a bit of hornets nest. I think us hunting nuts have been fairly uninvolved or uninterested in state politics but that is changing rapidly, we have to be now

It doesn't matter one of the biggest advocates for getting rid of lion hunting is now on the commission
This is true, really sad day for sportsmen… actually insane that they put an anti hunter/ animal rights activists on the commission to manage game for hunters in the state. Then again they want to do away with North American Model and replace it

Thankfully he's term limited here in a couple of years, but the damage has been done. With the political climate here now we will end up with someone fairly similar im afraid

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom