Mind if I sit by the campfire?

foundation

Very Active Member
Well I am back after my work completed their investigation and I was cleared of any wrong doing. Basically Bigfish was told that I did nothing wrong and he was quickly dismissed. I am still dumbfounded that he complained to my work in the first place, but I guess nothing should surprise me any more.

Six years of having the neighbor from hell is closed chapter in my life and time to put it all behind me.

So if I'm still welcome I like B.S.ing around the ol campfire as much as the next guy.

Glad that didn't take very long! Welcome back!!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

I'm glad that you were cleared of any BS. Seemed like it should've been a straight forward deal but you know the kind of world we live in. Hell, the government wants to fine us if we don't buy insurance so the guy that doesn't work as hard as me or isn't as educated as I am can have insurance. What kind of bulshit is that? Good to have you back.

Steve

Too many tags= unhappy wife

Thanks Guys. Twenty two years of being in the job and this was only the second time I have had a Internal Affairs complaint, but for this deal I was actually glad they were involved because I knew I was in the right and had evidence. I had saved every text message and it felt pretty good to just push that cell phone across the desk and have the messages read and watch the facial expressions and eyes rolling.

Its a job a choose to make a living at but it still just blows me away that he crossed that line by trying to effect how I bring home a paycheck. If I worked for Sportsmans Wharehouse or Cabelas or any other place for that matter how far would this have gone? Management would have just laughed, but in my case I get some sleepless nights because of the anticipation.

Wow. Just wow.

I hadn't read all the other threads and was confused at first, so I went back, did a little research and read them, or at least enough to see what was happening.

It just amazes me that stuff like this takes place on such a public forum. You would think we would learn that the words "can and will be used against you in a court of law" would hold some meaning, yet you see people spouting off about stuff like this everyday.

The world we live in!

HOOK 'EM!

Since I am frequently asked about my religion on this site and others, I have created a profile that explains my beliefs. If you are interested in finding out more about my faith, please visit the link below:

http://mormon.org/me/6RNQ/

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom