Minox MD 62

Good spotter when combined with their 21x-42x Long Eye-Relief (LER) eyepiece. Stock eyepiece will feel like it's sucking your eyeballs out of your head.

I have one i am selling with the 20-42 eyepiece and the Minox DCM 5.0 for taking pics and video through your scope. Its like new for $500. Comes with original box, a custom hard box that it all fits into.

I do like the scope. I was hoping to sell it to get a swaro but I think the wife is going to win and I am going to get sod in the backyard. I have looked through a lot of different scopes and for the price of the minox, they are a good scope. Its the 20-45 eyepiece on mine not 20-42, i missed that in my previous post. Its way light weight and compact. i dont know how much you plan on spending or how much you want a more compact spotter but I could get you a new Vortex Razor for $1450.

IHNU, I have a Vortex Skyline but want to add another smaller spotter. I'm just looking for a good value spotting scope to carry in my pack on day trips.

I would say the Minox is a good one then. You could also look at the the vortex viper 15-45x. I would say they are comparable. The minox is shorter and less weight to carry. Nikon makes a decent spotter also.

the Bunton Eterna 20-45 x 62mm with ED glass isn't too bad I found one on ebay for $325.00 buy it now. MSRP is around $1,000
nice glass not too big.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom