Missing jet

overton

Long Time Member
If you look at the picture of the globe I'm pointing to the spot where it went down. It's a talent I have for seeing into the future. I will be selling sports picks but I only take cash.

2311idiot.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-14 AT 10:06AM (MST)[p]What is holding the globe up and what do you have your hand wrapped around? Is the message behind this 'screw the world"?

where were you at before I filled out my NCAA bracket? I do have a few questions about the NBA playoffs though. PM sent as well.

>LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-14
>AT 10:06?AM (MST)

>
>What is holding the globe up
>and what do you have
>your hand wrapped around? Is
>the message behind this 'screw
>the world"?

Nice detective work F'er but that's not quite it!

It's a Pictionary Pic & I'll bet very few people have ever Figured it out!

The Answer is:

"I've got the World by the Balls"!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

Howdy Lil Red!!!

[font color="red"]From My Smokin Cherry Red Hot Barrel & My Dead Cold Hands I Shall go down Fighting for American Pride & Rights!
I Know I'm Out Numbered by Pusssies & Brainwashed Democrats that'll Throw Their Hands in the air & I know I can't Lick the U.S. Military by Myself when they Turn on us but I'll make
you one Guarantee,They'll be Enduring a Situation where I Hope to Hell All Americans become True Americans once again & Stand up for their Rights!

LAST EDITED ON Apr-06-14 AT 09:11PM (MST)[p]That photo is as phony as a Malaysian radar scan. How dare you pretend to be a young bald guy?

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

Those sure are some small hands,

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

Aaron Lewis is not that good looking! LOL

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

...like Clark Griswold...

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom