MM server too small???

dieseldog

How come I always have trouble on this site. It always says network error server is down or too busy or has other problems try again later. This is the only site that I have trouble with. It just started about a month ago up until then i could navigate on here with ease. Now every time I try and open a thread I usually end up trying about 3times before it ever opens. Not realy computer savy just wondering if it is my computer or something on this site. Anyone else have the same trouble.

I think it's your computer dieseldog. I seldom have any issues. It will get slow every now and then but if it is all the time you are on a slow connection or have processor issues on your side I'm thinking.

But the weird things is that this is the only site out of all the sites that i visit daily that i have troubles and i probably visit about a dozen sites daily. This is the only one that gives me problems. I am on high speed satelite internet so i have good speed.

Probably has to do with the site safty certificates, could be your anti viral/anti-spam program..

I know that Firedog gives alot of folks trouble trying to get on the site, sometime firedog will not let them access the site.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom