Moab

DeerMadness

Long Time Member
New wheel bearings, new 8 ply Radial 12 " tires that will pull at 80 mph instead of Bias Ply 60 mph tires. New pressure treated 3/4" plywood deck with self tapping screws and deck saved and glass painted. Should get me to Moab and back with hazard. We shall see how the new F-350 does on fuel. It isn't deleted yet.
20240415_175113.jpg

I pulled a tent trailer as my hunting camp for years and years. It never mattered if I had bought new tires for it or not.....50% of the time I'd get a blowout.....and there was a 90% chance of that. I'd always carry 2 spare rims and tires with me.

This Time A year won't Be Quite As Bad DM!

At 80 MPH Late Summer/Early Fall Heading Moab Way Is A Tire Eating SOB With The Heat!

I Carry At Least 2 Spares For ATV Trailers & They Are Load Range D!

Anybody Ever Had A 14 PLY On A Fifth Wheel Come Un-Done?

It Ain't A Perty Sight!

At 80 MPH Late Summer/Early Fall Heading Moab Way Is A Tire Eating SOB With The Heat!

It Ain't A Perty Sight!
I heard you liked "load" from D........

It Ain't A Perty Sight!
Well Bess, I definitely wasn't going there with 6 ply boat tires so the upgrade was mandatory for me. The only trips I ever made to Moab was in April. I have gone as far as Meixican Hat Rock in a car in August. I had a new tire explode on that trip.

I Don't Wisz!

And Our Weather On The Draw Cow Tags Can throw you A Curve Ball!

Not Only That,The Forest Gets Hit So Hard Alot Of The Elk Head For Tribal Ground When The Huntin Pressure Hits Em!

LMAO......just razzin' ya BESS!

I may need a cow elk tag this season. Do you have a line on a cheap voucher?

I pulled a tent trailer as my hunting camp for years and years. It never mattered if I had bought new tires for it or not.....50% of the time I'd get a blowout.....and there was a 90% chance of that. I'd always carry 2 spare rims and tires with me.
Wisz, I have a 24’camp trailer that eats tires almost as bad as your tent trailer… I pull into gas stations and check tires more that I have to get gas…

I Don't Wisz!

And Our Weather On The Draw Cow Tags Can throw you A Curve Ball!

Not Only That,The Forest Gets Hit So Hard Alot Of The Elk Head For Tribal Ground When The Huntin Pressure Hits Em!
Happened to me. Almost got stuck in the anyone for a few days. No elk were there also. I think the herds are thinned out.

It Ain't A Perty Sight!
I didn't know they made a 14 ply.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom