MOISTURE IN THE FLAGSTAFF AREA

YukonDall

Long Time Member
HELLO FELLAS........JUST WONDERING IF UNITS 7,8,9,10 GOT MUCH RAIN IN THE LAST COUPLE OF DAYS ??? MY PART OF CALI GOT HIT HARD FROM THE SOUTH.......LET IT RAIN.......THANKS.........YD.

LAST EDITED ON Jan-22-12 AT 09:41AM (MST)[p]Southern Cal High Desert(Hesperia) didn't get crap yet. Hope it starts to rain some today.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".
>[Font][Font color = "green"]Life member of
>the MM green signature club.[font/]

From what I've seen the last day or two is the storm was pretty scattered and didn't leave a whole lot of moisture. But a little is better than none....

Received about 1" of snow last night just south of Flag, and forecast is for 4-6" Monday night. The last month has been fairly dry.

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://www.plateaulightphotography.com/
The-Wave-9-15-10edited_210.jpg

Pretty dry lately up here in Northern Arizona. Hard to say what kind of antler growth we'll get this year. A lot will depend on these next four months. Right now it isn't looking very good...

Had a rain drop hit me this morning, MAY it will rain after all.

It's been dry in Northern Arizona lately, we're going to need more moisture these next three months.

It's always hard to tell whether it's going to be a good moisture year or not, especially right now. Is anyone with a lot of points concerned about moisture this year and waiting until the last minute to apply, or not applying at all for elk/antelope this year?

LETS GO MOONSOONS !!!!! DONT KNOW IF I WANT A TAG THIS YEAR OR NOT........SO FAR I THINK I MIGHT WANT TO WAIT TILL 2013....................YD.

This past monday, the AZ Strip got hammered w/ snow fall . At the base of segmiller there was almost 5" of snow in 2 hours and it had snowed for an additional 5 hours that night . It was a complete white out . It is snowing again as we speak out there .

THATS GOOD NEWS......THANKS FOR THE RESPONSES GUYS !!! I STILL NEED TO BE DRAWN BEFORE I GET TOO EXCITED...........YD.

snowing here in Southern Cal right now,and it starting to stick time to limber up the coyote busting rig, The storm is headed east so it will soon be in Ut and northern AZ.

yesterday evening/last night, the AZ Strip really got dumped on again . 13B got the brunt of the snow storm, 13A still got hit real good though . Here in ST George Ut it was even starting to snow. Excellent Precipitation !!!

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom