Molly's Nipple.

B_F_E_

IF MOLY HAD ANYMORE THAN 2 IT WOULD BE SICK & WRONG!!!

YES,I KNOW WHERE TO FIND THEM!!!

HAVEN'T YOU FIGURED THAT PART OUT YET???

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING MULTIPLES OF 2 IS THE ONLY WAY IT ISN'T SICK & WRONG!!!

LAST EDITED ON Mar-09-05 AT 10:04AM (MST)[p]1 nipple- You get there via Bone.

Again, I have heard it called Molly's or Mary's. One is for skiing, and the other for hunting antelope. The only one I care about is in Jefferson County.

Kilowatt, that little mesa/butte is also refereed to as Molly's nipple by some folks around Sanpete Co. it looks to be a fully erect nipple.... must be mighty cold up there :)

I know of 3 others actually on the map in Utah. Who know where they are ?

That Ol'Molly must have really left a profound effect on those who met her in order to inspire so many peaks named after her aureolas.

There is a Molly's Nipple located about 30 miles east of Kanab, UT. It's a land mark that can be seen from far away.
A good friend of mine likes to call it Nelly's Breast...

According to Utah Map Academy, there are actually 6 places with the name of Mollys Nipple, or Mollies Nipple, and the one east of Salina is not even included, as it is shown as Mary's Nipple.
There is a Mollies Nipple near Milford, Kanab, St George, Payson, Vernal, and one on the island between Farmington Bay and the Great Salt Lake...
There are also 3 other Mary's Nipples!
The way I look at it, a nipple is a nipple, regardless of whose they are!!!

I've been staying abreast of this post for several days now. Would somebody PLEASE post a picture?:)

Steve

Whose nipple do you want a pic of eelgrass?
Mollys, Marys, or ????????
Think we're on the wrong site for that??? LOL
Glad you're keeping ABREAST of the post anyway!!
a*r

I think there is a place called the boobie hole,I heard some old farts talkin' about it.: RIMROCK

<IF IT BLEEDS WE CAN KILL IT>

B_F_E_

YOU FOUND MOLLY!!!

BUT YOU CAN'T FIND HER N#######???

YOU'VE SPENT TO MUCH TIME IN ISOLATION!!!

YOU MAKING ANY TRIPS TO THE CITY THIS WEEK???

I THINK I'LL LET YOU RUN THE CITY TRIP THIS WEEK!!!

I'M NOT GOING OUT THERE WITH B_F_E_ ON THE TAILGATE AGAIN!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THINKING B_F_E_ IS PROBABLY ON A MAJOR SHED HUNTING TRIP???

I think the Boobie Hole is just a Mountain...Don't recall seeing any nipples up there... Maybe B_F_E can correct me if I'm wrong... That is in his backyard!

A bad day hunting is better than a Good Day at Work!!

Molly's nipple?? Heck that's due north of the "briar patch", right next to the other one!

Yep your correct Rick there are no boobies up on the Boobie hole, in fact there is no hole up there either, must of been a hard up sheep herder fantasy, he also named a spring Bullsh!t springs on the west face.

we've got a molly's niple up here in N, Cali, just a nick name it's not on the map as such...LOL...

I don't know this Molly gal but there is a Squaw Tit and a Squaw Tit Butte in Nevada. Also a place near where I live the locals call Titty Peak. Rugged, pointy little mountain, especially when it gets cold. :)

Do those count?

There is a Molly's nipple on top of Hurricane mesa in Southern Utah. Hurricane is about 15 miles northeast of St. George and 50 or so miles southwestish from Kanab.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom