Mondays Moose Sheds

G

gon4elk

Went for a hike Monday to beat the storms (supposed to snow in the mtns). Always nice to find one of these on the ridge in front of you. Off to the left in this picture is a 3 foot drift, maybe the other side is under it? Will need to wait a few weeks to find out.

2241dsc02679.jpg

How did I miss this one last year?

846dsc02686.jpg

That second one was probably covered in moose dung and that is why you missed it last year, lol. Nice finds. Congrats, fatrooster.

I have never seen droppings on top of a horn before... but that is the 2nd picture this year that I have seen on here with a few dropping right on top of it. crazy. good finds!

"The road to success is always under construction"

sweet finds like the palm on the fresh one i finally got out but in area with no moose found 3 elk 2 deer only one fresh rest at least 4-6 years old the fresh was a funked out elk 4 point but probably would have been a six point just about 2-3 inches out it turned 90 degrees and the goes about 1 and 1/2 feet and then palms some and has 4 points. definatly my weirdest shed find. the thing that kills me is it had blood on the button and was laying on top of motor cycle tracks i passed these tracks in 3 different bottoms and one ridge line what a lazy sucker.

hey nice find,was wondering when do moose start loosing there antlers,i know its before deer right,like in december january

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom