Monroe Mountain

I highly doubt it!!!!! maybe with the warm weather this week it will be closer....but as of last weekend...there was still LOTS of snow!
And the cove side?? I thought the big drift at Big Lake was still there and you could not get past there? Maybe I heard wrong!

FLEH- what side did you go up, Monroe or Koosharem? Just trying to figure out of I can get within walking distance of Monroe Meadows? Thanks!

I heard the forest service is doing a lot of burning up there this year. Should push the elk out!!!

LJF

As of last weekend you could get to Christensen Springs but not up to Deep Lake from the Cove side (snow banks in the pines). Big Lake getting a good stream of water out of Water Flats and Christensen Springs. A few elk being seen.

No knowledge on the Monroe side yet. You can still see snow on top from the valley. Good rains for the last two days, Cold in Sevier Valley, could be getting snow on top again tonight.

DC

i dont know the mountain much was helping move cows but i was up from the greenwich side yesterday i went up past indian flats if that helps ,no snow. well it snowed a little on us but didnt stay long. i think its pretty much open up there

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom