MONROE TAG HELP PLEASE

B

bullmania

A friend of mine drew a Monreo rifle elk tag and needs help .

He doesnt have time to scout ,who is the best outfitter or guide in this unit ?

Please give us some good intel ,no jokes please.

Thanks

PM FishlakeElkHunter, he can probably help you out on info.. Im sure there will be a few more posts as well...

Looks like you have talked to Awholelottabull (Jim Hiatt) and I agree you can't go wrong there...He is a stand up guy and knows his stuff imho..
Rick

Are you looking for a free outfitter? I personally know somebody who could offer his services he has been with the forest service and just retired a few years ago. He worked and has watched the elk down on the monroe for 20 years. I think he knows them by name.

I agree with Rick.....Jim would be your guy to hire!

I will be up there a lot and can pass along info. I have an uncle with a Muzzy tag up there.

I have been spending the last few weeks up on Fishlake as I have a good friend with Archery tag up there so been busy setting up blinds and trail cameras. Will be up on Monroe this weekend though.

Let me know and I will pass along what I can.

Send me a pm if you are still looking for help. I went with a guide in 1999. He is a good guy.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom