MONSTER BOW BY MATHEWS!

ruthunter

I SHOT THE NEW MONSTER BOW BY MATHEWS TODAY AT ROSS OUTDOORS AND I WAS VERY IMPRESSED. THE BOW HAS AWESOME SPEED AND IT WAS VERY ACCURATE. SHOULD BE A GREAT HUNTING BOW!

I shot this bow and it is fast, smooth and quite. I was very impressed with the bow and place one on order today. I shot this bow at Ross outdoors today here in Phoenix, AZ and we set up a PSE X Force with same weight same draw length and same exact arrow and shot both through the chronograph and they both registered at 332 FPS so they are the same speed FYI.

I SHOT IT AND THOUGHT IT WAS OK! THEN I SHOT THE NEW HOYT ALPHA MAX, AND WELL LETS SAY I THINK THE MONSTER SUCKS ITS FAST BUT THATS ALL IT IS.. ILL TAKE LIGHT AND SMOOTH ANY DAY OF THE WEEK!!!!! PROBABLY THE SMOOTHEST BOW I HAVE EVER SHOT.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom