MonsterCoues.

NMPaul

My buddy Tony gave me permission to share this photo on MM. Cant tell you how excited I am for him. After joining him on a tough 16A archery hunt a couple weekends he had built up some luck.
Yes that's his happy face. :)
He saw this buck last year briefly. He was actually preparing to shoot a smaller buck because he had limited time for this hunt when he found this guy again. When he first saw him he thought he was a mule deer, but his 90" buddy popped up and he verified it was a Coues. Made it all happen solo on public land. Not sharing unit. Scored 127 with a broken tine would go over 130.

F87765A3-97FF-4FEA-A773-2CE5682A9EF8.jpeg

My buddy Tony gave me permission to share this photo on MM. Cant tell you how excited I am for him. After joining him on a tough 16A archery hunt a couple weekends he had built up some luck.
He saw this buck last year briefly. He was actually preparing to shoot a smaller buck because he had limited time for this hunt when he found this guy again. When he first saw him he thought he was a mule deer, but his 90" buddy popped up and he verified it was a Coues. Made it all happen solo on public land. Not sharing unit. Scored 127 with a broken tine would go over 130.

View attachment 124705

View attachment 124705
Wow!!

Wow. Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Sit as far back as he wants, sit in between the horns, do whatever he wants, it his deer and his photo. Either way if you can't drool for that Coues, guess it is your own fault. Nice deer. As for me and my friends we will drool.

EDIT: There was a previous post that mine was referring to. Thankfully the other post has been removed.

Last edited:
That is an incredible Coues. No matter what the haters gonna throw out there. People who have never hunted Coues have no idea what a monster trophy that one is. Beautiful buck man. Way to go.

Congratulations, that’s a great buck! Good for him, and thanks for sharing it with us.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom