Mont Draw

nocal

They're getting there! I just checked and my Sheep and Moose had been moved to "Loser", unsuccessful status and my Goat was still pending.

Good luck all!

Out on all three.........

Good luck to all those still pending or yet to check and congratulations to all those who drew a tag!

Horniac

Zero for 3, here. Drew the first tag out of the gate this year, and have been zero for 14 since then.

O.K. Robb,

Spill the beans. What did you draw? This is definitely your year! You may have to quit your job to squeeze in all of your hunting trips this fall. Congrats!

Ok Robb, dwalton used his 200th post to ask and I'm using my 400th, what happened in MT?????!

"Whatever you are, be a good one."
- Abraham Lincoln

Sorry fella's............

I don't know what post # this is for me....

Well I finally took the chance to see if I drew my ram tag....

Whew......... Refund check coming.... whats that!! haha

Robb

HaHa! I would be happy to roundfile most any other tag for a MT sheep tag. Perhaps not your UT goat tag, but two hunts in a year is managable. And you can get your money back in CO. You really wanted it, right? Give us a bone. We need to hear a bit of disappointment from a guy with all your tags. haha.

Heck yeh!!

You know 'we' got boo-coo vacation hours plus I took the Award Hours instead of the award cash...

With all the credit card--on-line anybody from anywheres, mom, dad, cousins, ect... being put in for tags... I'll take and keep whatever I can research out and put myself in a decent chance of drawing it!

Right now they are all seperated by a couple weeks for hunt opening dates ect....

Fairly easy to manage....

Robb

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom