Montana Mulie hunt, toshort,,,,

300stw

4ae4ce4c5baf5a5d.jpg
spent all summer scouting bma and state ground, best buck i could come up with,,300stw and 200 gr accubond, meat packing after that....

Nice buck! I have spent all fall scouting and have not seen anything That good. I a friend who say's he has 2 big whitetails on his farm and he's taken me out to hunt them tomorrow. Its not a MM but I will shoot a nice Whitetail. Again congratulations.

Hey 300stw looks like you got moved into Montana OK. I went with you for a day on your Spring Bear hunt in ID over in 31. So what do you think of it over there? Congrats on the nice deer and have a great holiday. Hugh

Nice looking buck ! How do you like those 200 gr. Accubonds ? I'm working up a load for my 300 ICL and I'm going to try the Accubonds. Everything I hear about them has been positive.

Congrats on a good Muley !

Moose

>Hey 300stw looks like you got
>moved into Montana OK. I
>went with you for a
>day on your Spring Bear
>hunt in ID over in
>31. So what do you
>think of it over there?
>Congrats on the nice deer
>and have a great holiday.
>Hugh

, Remember you on the bear hunt, we hunted a few more days, never got a shot on that bear we seen. ne montana pretty good after you get used to the cold winters, diff than western idaho thats for sure, deer, birds, turkeys, few elk, fishing, not too bad,, thanks for the bear hunt info, let me know if i can help,

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom