Montana Public Buck 2019

Lhedrick1

LAST EDITED ON Nov-14-19 AT 06:40PM (MST)[p]Title says it all. On to chase elk!

149723557.jpeg

Nice!

I know so many people in so many places
They make allot of money but they got sad faces

It Ain't Easy being Me!:D:D:D

LAST EDITED ON Nov-15-19 AT 09:47PM (MST)[p]I BELIEVE this was the 3rd shot. He was perfectly broadside (right side facing me) for the first 2 shots at appx. 275 yards. The 3rd shot he was walking directly away or possibly slightly quarting away. Behind the shoulders was a bloody mess, a golf ball sized hole in and out. Left ham is toast, and this bullet found lodged in the hide dead center in the chest.

Don't really know what happened, but this bullet we believe entered the left ham and stopped in the front chest. Not the nice mushroom I was hoping for.

https://www.monstermuleys.info/photos/user_photos_2019/7113820191115210342

The Partition is designed to shed 40% of its weight, looks like it did what it was designed to do.

I shot 1/2 dozen elk with 210 groaners outta my .338 and never got an exit but most were just under the hide.

I switched to Barnes X Bullets and got the same results, only a better looking ?mushroom.?

He's a beauty man! Good for you.

Brian Latturner
MonsterMuleys.com
@mm_founder on Instagram
LIKE MonsterMuleys.com
on Facebook!

I love the boxy looking bucks. Congrats! Does he seem unusually light in color?

Cancer doesn't discriminate...don't take your good health for granted because it can be gone in a heartbeat. Please go back and read the last line. This time really understand what it says.

I can see what you're saying. Up close he has a very distinct color in his face. Beautiful face on him. The mount will be nice.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom