montana results

i am coming to montana! don't worry i don't poach ,trespass , litter,drive on closed roads or own a four wheeler.i can't wait.

Three of us put in for the Deer Combo hoping to earn a point to apply toward Big Game combo next year, guess what, we drew with zero points!!!!

I have 4 points and am going to wait a year.
I bought a new jet sled for fishing steelhead and couldn't do the $1000.00 in fuel to get there and back too. I'm sure gonna miss the prairie's of E. Montana and all the good friends we've made in Jordan. Good luck to all of you that drew.

My father and I drew deer tags with one point. We hope to hunt whitetails in NE Montana. We may put in for antelope in the upcoming draw.

Finally! After four years I finally drew the combo tag! I can not wait! I have dreamed of hunting Montana since high school. My friend's dad used to go every year. Some years I would go over and help them load the trucks with all the gear. They killed some nice bucks over there.

I will be bringing my horses. Anybody have any ideas on good units we can ride in 5-10 miles in and get some good hunting in?

Mike Henne

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Montana Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Mule deer, whitetail, antelope, buffalo, and prairie dogs on private ranch leases totaling about 100,000 acres.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail and antelope and manage our ranches for top quality.

Vargo Hunting

Top quality bear, antelope and free range bison hunts on the Crow Indian Res. Turkey and cougar as well.

Back
Top Bottom