Moose cwmu?

xbow

Just curious if anybody is willing to share any past experiences on any of them good or bad? Still only have 7 points but thought the odds may be a bit better on one of these units and dont want to possibly get lucky and have a bad experience. Thanks for any info.

Great Moose are few and far between, even on private land. If a CMWU has a state moose tag they also have a paying client tag. You can be damn sure they'll be getting first crack at the best bull on the property, leftovers for the state guy.

Im in the same situation.. I have a few more points then you do x... Im interested to hear if people can shed some light on this situation as well.

+1 to what fork said. IMO the general units are better just because you have a larger area to hunt than most of the CWMUs. More opportunity to find a better animal. example, A friend of mine had a cwmu (broadmouth) tag last year. saw only average bulls. took a 38 incher on the last day. best bull he saw on the property the entire hunt. I don't know what the paying hunters took but I do know of a bull that was much larger that hung out just off of the property. THey tried to hunt him but he never came on the the cwmu.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom