Moose mount pic

S

Sheepshooter

Finally after 2 1/2 years I just got my moose delivered by the taxidermist in BC . Might have to get a bigger house soon . Moose shoulder mounts are really BIG . One of these days hope to get a Shiras and a Alaska /Yukon moose .
fc328ac6.jpg

I can relate Bro! My wife tells me that the first and most glaring sign that you have a serious hunting problem is that your collection of mounts dictates the size of the house that you can live in!--Whack em and stackem!--(HunterHarry)

Is that a light fixture growing out of his right antler? Nice looking moose, its a hawg! Don't think I'd have room for that on the wall, but would love to have one.

The light is just in front of the moose . Although in the photo it does look strange . Putting this sucker on the wall wasn't fun . Just about killed myself and my brother . This was the only area in the house it would fit . I think the wife is gonna kill me next month when my deer comes back from the taxidermist .

Great Bull.......my wife and I have sorta come to a compromise over the last year. I get the front "Formal" area in the house that I have made into the "Hunting room" and she gets to do the rest of the house. She still grumbles a bit but actually the whole family uses this room alot with the computer and stuff being in here. Hopefully we continue to have disagreements about where the next Mount will be going......LOL...... Allen Taylor......

SS,

Nice big Bull there and a nice job by the TaxMan. How wide is the rack and what part of BC did you get him?

Brian

The moose is 53" wide . Hunted in the Spatsizi Plateau in North West BC . I'm real happy with the taxidermy job , the wait was a bit long though .

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom