Moose Outfitter Recommendations

3x2

Hello, I'm looking for any recommendations on a reliable outfitter or just as importantly any to avoid. Open to locations. Would be interested in a combo caribou hunt but moose is definitely the priority. Thanks in advance!

Dustin Roe at BackCountry BC and Beyond
Kawdy Outfitters
North River Outfitters
Gundahoo
Golden Bear

All good outfits and almost all have combo available. I've hunted in most of the areas as well as a resident and all hold some giants.

Yukon/NWT has some great choices as well, but I simply dont have the experience with them.

Go to: Northwest Big game out fitters, Atlin BC, Jack Goodwin. His web page is for real. His hunters do very well and hold the #1 & 2 ML moose. Hunted with him several times.

Went twice with Blackstone in the Yukon. I would highly recommend them for a float trip for moose. PM me if you want more info and some videos.

I have to weigh in here with a recommendation for Blackstone. They are excellent hosts, assuming Jim and Adrian still run the place.

I didn’t hunt mooses with them, but they have an excellent track record just like they do with everything else.

Here’s some of those Grayling Homer was talking about, but from the Blackstone River. You could catch one pretty much every time you tossed something in.
IMG_1280.jpeg

Here’s a pic of the Blackstone. Not another person in that picture.
P8240019_Original.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Canada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Outstanding waterfowl or whitetail deer hunt in beautiful Saskatchewan, Canada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Premier hunts in Alberta for trophy whitetail, mule deer, elk, moose and black bear. Guaranteed tags.

Back
Top Bottom