Moose scouting

spotnstalkID

I was back up in the unit I will be hunting moose in this year again scouting and got a couple pic's. Unfortunately I didn't see a single bull this trip but saw several cows. Not necessarily the best pic's ever, but fun to take none the less.

This litle one was there to greet us as we drove in.
44e247ba516d19db.jpg

A few more.
44e24d2d60e8ba34.jpg

44e24d6764241912.jpg

44e24d9d64a4e96e.jpg

44e24ddc656daa77.jpg

Overall we ended up seeing 8 moose altogether. Hopefully this September will bring us a few more bulls!

Jaxon

Those bulls are in there, just wait till they start feeling their grove in September. Can't wait for your photos then.

Keep track of those cows and where you are seeing them. That is likely where the bulls with be starting about the 3rd week in Sept! Thanks for sharing the great pics!

Yep, cant wait for those late Sept. photos!!

Hope to run into you in a couple weeks.

Ernie

Well Jaxson, anything after I saw ya Sat night?

We didn't see CHIT!!! TOOO hot and dry.

Good luck, I'll let ya know if my dad has any good news.

Ernie

Not a thing man. It took us a little while that next morning to figure that area out but we got it figured and in the process saw another bull (small, not even close to being a shooter), another cow and calf and that was it. We did get into some promising looking country and saw a lot of sign. I'll post a few pic's when I get them uploaded to the computer.

I'll definitely swing back in there to your guys' camp when I get back up there. Hopefully you'll be up there with your dad again. Hopefully the weather has cooled a bit and things pick up by then too. I'm sure they will.

Take it easy!
Jaxon

Jaxon....

Be sure to stop by my dad's camp...they saw a 50"er yesterday!! He says its as big as any he's ever seen!

7 more days!!

Ernie

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom