Moose Unit 67-1!

R

rcrosby

It is time to get scouting and I have already been pouring over the maps. I am planning on spending a lot of time there in July and August to scout for this hunt so I am sure I will find some animals and spots.

Has anyone hunted this hunt in the past? I would just like some input on timing and access.

LAST EDITED ON May-18-11 AT 11:09AM (MST)[p]We are planning on hiking in. I have a few guys that are willing to help. Is it really that steep preacher? I have hunted some steep country the Gospel Hump Wilderness, Frank Church and in the Sawtooths.

The times I spent in 67 and looking at maps it doesn't strike me as really extreme counry but I could be totally underestimating it.

We are all in pretty good shape and will be in a hell of a lot better shape in 3-months and we all are pretty dumb and seem to like punishment like this.

Ryan i believe a buddy of mine drew that tag two or three years ago, i will try to get ahold of him. Did you end up gettin your bear?

Aaron,

I haven't got my bear yet. It has been a real tough hunt. The weather hasn't cooperated but I have been seeing some bears the last couple of weeks and hopefully I can seal the deal this weekend.

Let me know if that is the unit that your friend drew. I would love to speak to him.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom