moose

Same for me. Now on to elk which has to be getting close. I think it was 4 days after the deer draw last year.

Same for me. My buddy drew with 5 total points, I don't think we're friends anymore!

>DW:
>
>Don't be discarding friends that are
>going to have moose meat!
>

LOL! I'm sherpa/cameraman! But I've been given him the business all mornin!

Damn!! I am going to have to find a new unit to apply for with less people to up my odds. Getting darn close to 25+ years for Moose. Unlucky when it was luck of the draw and unlucky with Max points.

>3 plus the 5 weighted but
>I put in for a
>lesser quality unit; 65.

You just never know after seeing what came out of some of these so called low density units!! Congrats and make some memories!!

Nada for me. I've been applying since the 1st draw. I'm thinking this might be my last year to apply. I know I'm done putting in for sheep & mtn goat.

Beanman-- post a couple more photos of the moose you see this summer. Maybe it will get my juices flowing again.

>Nada for me.
>I've been applying since the
>1st draw.
>I'm thinking this might be
>my last year to apply.
> I know
>I'm done putting in for
>sheep & mtn goat.
>
>Beanman-- post a couple more photos
>of the moose you see
>this summer. Maybe it
>will get my juices flowing
>again.

Don't give up yet, if you are concerned about difficulty getting one out PM me and I will give you a unit to apply for and then a spot to go. May keep you in the game a couple more years :)

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

>I'll shoot you a PM come
>next year when it's time
>to apply. :)

sent you a pm with all the info. If you have any more questions fire away! Sent a link to a map with location too.

I have a Dad who is getting up there in years (68) and hate to hear him talking about giving up on these harder hunts. I'm sure someone feels the same about you, so wanted to try and give you another option...

You could scout it out this summer and see if it would interest you.

Mntman

"Hunting is where you prove yourself"

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom