more antelope ???

shootem

Hello, I need some info on units 63, 106, and 32. what kind of access to expect, quality of goats, if anyone has any experience in these areas let me know thanks.

#32 has lots of access. 106 has good access from the west side.I have hunted both of these units.

thanks for the reply rem308 what was the quality like when you hunted?? Looking for a lope possibly 13-15 inches is that a possibility with some hard work. Thanks!!

In 106 my sons and I all took 13-14 inch bucks and in 32 I took a 15 inch buck ,but the shots were alot farther. I shot him at 360 yards,one of the farthest shots I have made.
On the border of 47 and 32 I saw several nice bucks,it was hard to pick the largest.I think I might of passed up somebigger bucks.Just get away from the roads and you will find the bigger bucks,the bucks that yu see from the roads get shot off before they get old.

unit 63 has some good bucks, i killed a 13 3/4 that scored 73 and a freind killed 1 15 1/4 and it scored 79 bothn where with a bow. 47 has a ton of antolope but the quality is poor due toamount of tags i think almost 2000 tags total for the area. and numbers in 32 arnt the greatest but quality is better expecaly if you go up on the mountain and find the herds up there and less pressure

moseley middleton

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom