More Idaho Pics

YoungBuck

Since my last post didnt recieve any replies I thought I would add a few pictures of some sheds I have found
fc2fea94.jpg

fc2fe9ac.jpg

fc2fe769.jpg

fc2fe695.jpg

fc2fe4e9.jpg

fc2fe30d.jpg

fc2fe20f.jpg

fc2fe0c5.jpg

fc2fdf6f.jpg

Maybe this will get some replies

I love that dropper! That puppy is definately woody material. What state did you pick these cast antlers in? Do you have the match to the drop tine? What does it score? Thanks for posting. Rick

hey YBO,
What are you smoking? I don't see any drop tines, muhahahahahaha

Youngbuck,
Awesome sheds! A couple other sites where you might want to post those is on hunttalk.com or jesseshuntingpage.com. You will surely get more replies there. They are both great sites. BTW, what are you using to stain that one shed? it looks good whatever it is!

EL

YoungBuck,

Awesome finds.Like cohntr said you have a goods spot,looks like there are some nice genes there.I like that 6-point!

YBO,

Your not supposed to drink the bong water :7

You guys are killing me. Actually it was Theraflu that I was under the influence of not that disgusting tasting Nyquil. Three days of this chit, and I'am about ready to go crazy. Water from the bong....never tried it, but.... Rick

That 6 point and the one below it look like a match. Are they? same burr and configuration. Nice sheds, looks like it doesn't get shed-hunted much.

Hey thanks for repling guys.
YBO-not your fault on the droptine...haha...I shoulda said something about the forkie I used to prop a couple up.
YH-are you talking about the first shed? If you are I found that one fresh in 2000, it has faded a little since I picked it up. it scores like 82". I will check out those other sites and post the pics when I have a few extra minutes.
2_point-I have put them together before and I think they could be a match. They were found like 70 yards apart in the same draw. I havent found any others that look like either of them. Except the 4x5 set that is pictured, it has the same kink in the g4, might be a grandson or a son of him maybe. The areas that I found these in were good areas until I cleaned them up the best I could and then someone else found some in the area and worked there way into my area. I wish I could have found the other side to the one with the 27" main beam. If the other side was the same I think it would have been close to 40" wide. It is 19 1/2" from the base to the widest point, and when I put it up to a 28" winter kill it sticks out way beyond the 28"er.
Bucksnort-The 1st,3rd,5th,6th,and 7th sheds were all found in one area and the rest were found in a different area.
cohntr6-thanks for replying. I cant wait to get back to these areas and find what everyone else has left behind.
YB

YB
I found a shed with similar configuration last yr. On an old deer skull that had shed from tip to center of skull was 20 ". And it was extreamly old. Will tell you where I found it if you e-mail me [email protected].

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom