more shed pics

antlersinc

Here are some more pics of our shed hunting efforts. The first is of me and two of my brothers with a few elk and deer sheds we found in Utah a couple weeks ago. The second is a few more we found earlier in the year. The third is my brother Adam with some sheds we found in a day back in February. Fourth is a picture of our shed hunting camp and the 57 elk sheds we found. The final picture is an "as it lay" elk shed before my brother picked it up.

127697.jpg

127698.jpg

127699.jpg

127700.jpg

127703.jpg

Nice pictures! I hope my email helped you learn how to post. I got the other pictures on for you.
Jeff

It looks like you guys don't screw around when it comes to sheddin', those look like some nasty cliffs! How many sheds have you all found this year? How many do you have in your total collection? Send some more pictures. Do you shed out by the Deep Creeks, that looks like Milkjug Basin?

Man, you guys are awesome. I can't believe how many you find.I am from Utah, and that area looks alot like Nippleton peak on the north east corner of Rag point.

You guys find a lot of sheds, what do you do with them all? How many are in your collection? Let me know if you ever want any help hauling out those sheds...seriously, it'll make your pack lighter.

I wish i could find a spot like that to find that many sheds.
Congrats.
Later JonesZy

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom