more snow according to the forecast

greysriver

western Colorado friends, the forecast states snow through tomorrow, and again on Thursday. Well, have the mountains been getting hit, or is the NOAA weather forecast incorrect?

It is definately snowing up high here in Rifle. The clouds lifted a bit ago to reveal some snow capped peaks at about 8500ft.

Greys,

It is blowing like heck here right now and we've had a few splatters of water. I looked at the radar and it looks to me like it will pss north of us for the most part. The Douglas Pass area is not a high moisture area so I wouldn't expect too much.

Bean

Sunny and 65 in Fruita today, forecast is for the same tomorrow. If it is going to snow it better get with it. Perfect weather to finish the bean harvest.

Bean

Nothing in the forecast until next Friday the 16th. I'm not sure that weather forecasting is all that accurate that far in the future. Like BM said, fairly warm and dry here.

I really appreciate all your guys information. As you can already tell I have a unit 30 tag, my hunting partner is in Fruita tonight, and not seeing much for deer, hopefully it snows soon!!!! Just one more week and its time to kiss some bullets for good luck.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom