Morman Ad

brdhuntr

Tell me i didn't just see a book of morman pop-up ad! Well on the plus side it's more hunting for me on Sunday!!!

You are right - you didn't see a Book of Morman pop up ad. It was for The Book of Mormon.

UTROY
Proverbs 21:19 (why I hunt!)

morman, no, but you did see a mormon ad pop up for the "church of jesus christ of latter day saints"... saints.. funny! Who allowed that!! Its bad enough I live next to them all. Now I cant get away online!! AHHH! }>

485850b005b70bf3.jpg

eklantler , what?

I know why blacks and Mexicans don't cross but I haven't heard this one.

LAST EDITED ON Jun-20-08 AT 08:30AM (MST)[p]I'd bet over half the dudes on here are some flavor of mormon or another, practing or not.

All the way from the executive corner office, middle managment mods, even all the way down to the basinites...escpecially the basinites! Right Bessy?

NVBH aren't you from Vegas?

Suprising to some, Vegas has one of the highest populations of LDS outside of Utah.

Won't be long and the home teachers will find you! ;)

They must have something going on, their growth rate is amongst the highest of any religion on earth.

Ha ha. Only been to Vegas. :) I am from the more northern part of the state. No I'm not LDS. More of a heathen. I grew up with a ton of people who are and several are friends who I have hunted with, even one or two who hang out on this site. For the most part the LDS folks I know are salt-of-the-earth quality people.

I really don't care what religion anyone is. And I mean that completely. Catholic, LDS, Baptist, Jewish, Muslim, I honestly do not care. To each his own. All I ask is that they don't push it on me. The people I consider my friends don't push.

If the home teachers find me I'll just invite 'em in and offer 'em a beer. :)

Jumped on a plane awhile back in SLC. This kid sat down next to me and said "Would you like to hear about the Book of Mormon" I said "Dude go practice on somebody else" I all ready know the "articles of faith" SHEESE!

RUS

Thats nothing... Flying from STL to SLC I was stuck on a flight full of Missionaries... All around me was white shirts and black pant mo's. "Here, you can have a free copy of the book of mormon"... I said "here, you can have a free copy of the book of Satan"... he never spoke another word. Long flight!!!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom