Mossback wants a reversal on the trail cam ban!

Apologies to the non texas fellers.

The Eurasians apparently recognize the truck.

No stupid geese in .410 and range.

My 11 yr old fell asleep, so I had too much time to play with Tri.

Hopefully, you emailed the WB

Whether your pro ban or not, there was a process, the guides trying to circumvent that, shouldn't be rewarded.

I didn't pay anybody to take one of yall hunting.

Look if you are going to troll real hunters get your story straight.

Call your "good friend" Wade. He's in SLC.

I'm sure he will back you up

Oh wait, you burned him with your Blaaaam pic. The one he made you take down.

Wrong tree, wanna be

Call your "good friend" Wade. He's in SLC.

I'm sure he will back you up

Oh wait, you burned him with your Blaaaam pic. The one he made you take down.

Wrong tree, wanna be
Another post that doesn't make any sense.

I actually talked to Wade today. Still a great guy and a good hunter.

All this trash talk won't ever make you a hunter.

Go show us where you have ever once started a thread about hunting.

Elk ass, line spacing got me again. Post #6.
The puppeteers have to warrant their puppet masters wishes!

Bobcat you’ve answered post number 6 many times. The meetings are so we can feel like we have a voice which we don’t. Money talks and all us little fellers can go suck the big one.

I think hossblur and tristate need to start a new thread and hash it out there.. maybe we could have a contest on who has the best trophy room between the two. But also trophies don’t make a good hunter so I guess I just made a stupid comment.

Last edited:
Another post that doesn't make any sense.

I actually talked to Wade today. Still a great guy and a good hunter.

All this trash talk won't ever make you a hunter.

Go show us where you have ever once started a thread about hunting.
Sure that stripper you pay is a good woman too

I think hossblur and tristate need to start a new thread and hash it out there.. maybe we could have a contest on who has the best trophy room between the two. But also trophies don’t make a good hunter so I guess I just made a stupid comment.
@marley has the best trophy room on MM. The guy gets it done!

I agree.

I know what Tri is.

I got sucked in. Boredom does that.

I'm out

@marley has the best trophy room on MM. The guy gets it done!
I've taken pics of me and my boys hunting since my 16 yr old was 4.

Every year I send them to Shutterfly. They send me pics that I pin up I'm my hunting/reloading room.

While I KNOW the 6x6 my 12 year old killed on the north slope dwarfs anything Tri paid WLH to hunt, those pics are mine.

I've got 3 kids, my shlong was adequate. I have nothing to prove to the "slaughter house on wheels".

I aplogize to the fellas.

I was cold, and bored today. I fed the troll

It's ok Slam don't get mad, the roads on that CWMU are rough. You gotta be tough to handle all that jostling around, then to step out of the pickup to glass is brutal! Put the hunt back in your hunting style Slam! Buy a trail camera, they may help you get out of the truck.
Good gawd almighty......you just connected all the dots with this one, everything going forward from you goes directly down the toilet ?

It's ok Slam don't get mad, the roads on that CWMU are rough. You gotta be tough to handle all that jostling around, then to step out of the pickup to glass is brutal! Put the hunt back in your hunting style Slam! Buy a trail camera, they may help you get out of the truck.
I'll run you in to the dirt on the mountain, any mountain....and I'm not referencing your fake avatar.

Come on founder, let’s put this trail cam ban to a vote. Let’s see what everyone on mm thinks. If you don’t vote my way though he should ban you like a democrat would.

The sad thing about this entire discussion, even the wildlife board has forgotten the biological side of the harm cameras do. That was one of the main reasons Arizona did the ban, they have actual biological studies that cameras change deer behavior for the worse. Utah needs to decide based off fact like Arizona and not base it off money or the big three. Get rid of the 10,000 plus cameras year round.

Post from prominent AZ outfitter from the Gram in 2019 with its accompanying photo:
"A few more trail cameras to get put up and we will be firing on all cylinders. We thoroughly cover all top units in Arizona with our scouting. Let this massive effort work for you when you draw your coveted tag. We pull out all the stops and strive to find as many of the animals in your unit allowing us to have many of the best options available to you come hunt time!"

Photo shows approx. 310 cameras by my count. Just a few more and we'll be ready for you. Puhleeeze. Using cameras to find your game for you without your being present... in my view is not fair chase or hunting. If as an average Joe hunter you enjoyed & used an (actual) few cameras in your outdoor hunting pursuits, you only have outfits like these to thank if they indeed go away. Without these massive camera blanketing efforts from these outfitters, you probably wouldn't have any issue.
Good luck Utah

Screen Shot 2021-06-11 at 4.26.35 PM.png

The sad thing about this entire discussion, even the wildlife board has forgotten the biological side of the harm cameras do. That was one of the main reasons Arizona did the ban, they have actual biological studies that cameras change deer behavior for the worse. Utah needs to decide based off fact like Arizona and not base it off money or the big three. Get rid of the 10,000 plus cameras year round.
You tube/instagram/ social media.

I have watched countless videos of trail camera targeting animals.
There is lots of videos showing aid and take on both sides not just the guides

Sorry I don’t need scientific evidence I know exactly what they do…

Looks like the meeting is set for the 10th of March in Farmington.

Attachments

• 3 March 10 2022 Agenda - Public Comment Hearing.pdf
    201.5 KB · Views: 104
The Wildlife Board is already thought of as a joke and the members are mostly self-serving clowns. If they reverse this decision, they will solidify their ineptitude in the eyes of the public.

We all know what this is about. Wade Heaton, Doyle Moss and a few self interest Cronies will stack the meeting. The Board needs to be done away with and let the Legislature handle most of these situations like they had to do with baiting.

Lets ban hunting for profit completely. No auction tags, no guides/outfitters and zero salaries for members of non-profit wildlife organizations. I'm sure I missed something else but let's ban that as well.
While were at it lest ban public hunting.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom