Mountain Lion Video

Ozzy

I thought you all would enjoy this video I got at one of my coues deer hunting spots. It would be a shame to either have to pull this camera or stop hunting the spot because of a trail camera ban...

Lion tags are OTC. Season is July 1 to June 30. Weird timing, but that's how it is. Most are chased with hounds.

Why would you have to stop hunting the spot if trail cams are banned?
AZGFD is looking at banning trail cameras “to aid in the taking of wildlife”. If that became the new rule, I could either a) Pull that camera and hunt there or b) Leave that camera but not hunt it because that would then be illegal.

That brings up a interesting question. So can you run cameras in a area if you do not use the information to take wildlife? Assuming this comes to law

That brings up a interesting question. So can you run cameras in a area if you do not use the information to take wildlife? Assuming this comes to law
Exactly. How are they going to enforce that? That’s the question many are asking and haven’t gotten an answer to yet. If I run cameras in July to watch the antler growth but I pull the camera in august, can I hunt that location in January? No one knows.

Lion tags are OTC. Season is July 1 to June 30. Weird timing, but that's how it is. Most are chased with hounds.
Lion tags are OTC but the season is Aug. 21, 2020 - May 31, 2021 and the state is broken down into annual harvest limit zones, once the limit is met the zone is closed down.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom