Mountain Rigs

out4elk

LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-05 AT 08:57PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-11-05 AT 08:56?PM (MST)

I know there was a post a while ago on hunting trucks, I just couldn't find it. Finally got my truck done today and figured I would start the post again.

Lets see the trucks

http://www.monstermuleys.info/dcforum/User_files/4324ee1523e49090

Okay, after two edits trying to post the picture I may need some help. If any of you can give instructions I would appreciate it.

That should get them hauled out OK.
Brian P.S. You left off the " .jpg "

4324ee1523e49090.jpg

cauch -
No offense, but I just can't picture that truck getting scratched up and blood dripping down the tailgate! Going out to a movie and romantic dinner, yes! :)
shag -
Now that's a mountain rig. Where do you put the buck or bull when it's down? Nice pics!

Lien2

THATS NOT A HUNTING TRUCK, THATS A STOMPER ON STEROIDS. DO YOU STILL HAVE TO TURN THOSE THING ON WITH THE "ON" "OFF" SWITCH UNDERNEATH THE VEHICLE.

Nice Sammy shag!

Here is mine... (also is my daily driver)

DSC00738.jpg

crop.jpg

1991T.jpg
Oct15002.jpg

Chef
"I Love Animals...They're Delicious!"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-05 AT 08:27PM (MST)[p]Cauch, you don't take that truck off road do you? Too purdee for something like that.

No this truck has barely seen dirt roads. But most of my hunting is done on the river bottom hunting whitetail. This is the first hunting season that I have had it so hopefully it will get some blood on the tailgait!!!

Thanks, I havent had a chance to put a big bull in it yet....

But, I'm heading to the books cliffs on an elk hunt thursday so I should get a chance!

I know cauch, and I bet he wouldn't have any trouble gettin that truck bloody. Any luck yet Chris? Was out of town for a week, but saw some good bucks Saturday. Shooters for most, but not what I want. Still lookin for a turkey though. Get in touch when you're back in the Root. mtmuley

Here is my mountain rig although as seen here it is in the open spotting for the Ghost Albino Desert Turtle.
43287abe69d787e9.jpg

This next picture is of the rig we use to get around with when one is spotted.
43287bc56caf51b4.jpg

LMAO....How much are those trophy turtle trackers going for these days ??? NM

NM,
Last year they were asking $750.00 for the 2-seater one. But like everything else, who knows now what they are asking.

Brian

NOW THAT FUEL HAS DOUBLED,IS THAT WHAT THE NEW CHEVY'S,FORDS & DODGES LOOK LIKE???

THE ONLY bobcat WONDERING???

Kilowatt-
that thing scares me just to look at it. I can just imagine two guys and a twelve pack.

I wanted to wait until I got a new blue tarp before posting.

I"M READY!!!!Let the season begin!

Steve

4334dc5b795f52dd.jpg

Hey Steve..I thought you were going to change it to a camo tarp for hunting season?

I would have gotten the camo tarp, but it was an extra $2.25. As you can see, I spared no expense on the rest of it.

Note the drivers side sliding window! Just in case I see something worth shooting on the way in!

Steve

And the tarp rolls up so your friends in the back can slip their rifles out without being seen.

LAST EDITED ON Sep-25-05 AT 01:16AM (MST)[p]
594193_90_full.jpg
May 2003
Looks a lot different now

-Cass

It's getting kinda late to be thinking about buying a new rig for this season, but since I "built" my new one, I'm trying to sell my old one. I could make some lucky hunter a good deal on this one here. I would have to sell it "as is". I will throw in the custom camper with the deal.

If you are a serious hunter, don't let this one get away!

4336d4cf4c6b02ab.jpg

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-05 AT 11:25PM (MST)[p]LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-05 AT 11:24?PM (MST)

LAST EDITED ON Sep-27-05 AT 11:22?PM (MST)

Old geezer; almost as old as I am. 1955 Dodge PW

link here:
55PW.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom