Moving to Fort Collins

arwaterfowler

Well, I got really lucky. I received an incredible job opportunity in Fort Collins and will be moving the family there a couple months. It was a tough decision, as we have a great situation in Omaha. There were just too many positives from the professional and family interests to not take the jump.

I'm looking forward to getting to know the town and the surroundings. I'd be all ears if anyone has any recommendations on things to do/restaurants/areas to home shop, ect.

Obviously I plan on hitting up the hills and the fishing too.

Thanks for the input

AC

Can't help much, as I only go thru it every few months, but I do have friends in both Estes Park and Boulder areas that love Ft Collins. Convenient that you can take the 287 cut-off right up into Wyoming. Typical medium big city, with lots of great attractions all around it. Sporting crazy town, tons of restaurants, and the Old Town area provides a lot of historic stuff to see, if you're interested in 1800's buildings. The reservoir is huge, and provides great fishing, and both the NF and RM Park provide more hiking activities than you could do in a life-time. I'm always amazed by the sheer number of waterfowl in the area. Good luck on a successful move. Enjoy

It's a college town, so location of your home might be critical.

Good fishing to the west and north.

Hit me up once yer settled in. I'm 20 miles up the road, we'll grab a beer. I'm assuming you're a waterfowler?

20171224_115254.jpg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom