Moving up to Idaho... Need hunting buds!

Coloradoboy

Very Active Member
Hey guys, I'll be moving up to Nampa here at the end of April to attend Northwest Lineman College in Meridian. Don't know a soul nor have I set foot in the state before. Looking for someone to show this Coloradoboy the ropes.

Coloradoboy

Like I said in the other forum....your always welcome in my camp. I'm on the other side of the state from ya but let me know he I can help ya anyway

I live in the Boise area. There is some good hunting fairly close by and there are some draw units that produce some monster bucks. Let me know if you have any questions. I've hunting on this side of the state all my life.

I just moved to Twin Falls and am looking for a hunting partner as well. Im gunna be heading out scouting in a month or so. Let me know if you dont have a partner

> Caldwell is where ya need
>a gun

+1

That ain't a camel toe, that's a moose knuckle!

Do your drinking at home. :) Especially stay away from the local knife and gun clubs on weekends over there!

coloradoboy,
good on ya for attending the line school. just passed my journeymans exam myself. was actually working in colorado in the recent past. Not too familiar with the west side of the state, other than there are some decent bucks if you are willing to hike. Same is true for the rest of the state, but I know the hidey holes over here in the east a tad better. hit me up if you have any questions. have fun in line school.

Hey Colorado boy, you and me should just hook up and learn this Idaho turf as outsiders together.
A Coloradian and a Utard!!

Your a lucky bugger. I'd love to live in Idaho. Enjoy good people, good hunting, that hopefully with shooting wolves will get better. Good Luck

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom