Mozey

joesikora

Long Time Member
Has anyone heard or seen Mozey? It’s been since 11/21/21 more or less since his last post and I’m concerned I hope all is okay

Honestly I was worried because he is usually on here
well I’m glad all is well
thanks royal
so did you get a nice sheep?

LOL--these days I can see how one could assume the worst. Sadly.

Thanks for being concerned, Joe. royalTOOTH15 reached out to me and said you were asking. And the good thing, it looks like you convinced him to post up his awesome ram.

I've been really busy trying to sew up a few loose ends before I retire in a few weeks, which combined with prepping for my next adventure (hiking the 3,100-mile Continental Divide Trail from Mexico to Canada), means I haven't had much spare time to be hanging out here in one of my favorite places.

It also means I probably won't be on here much for the next eight months or so.

Regardless, life is good--I've been so blessed... :cool:

Hope you and everyone else here is doing well (except for Paul & Zack--they've had more than their fair share of good times already :D).

Thanks for being concerned, Joe. royalTOOTH15 reached out to me and said you were asking. And the good thing, it looks like you convinced him to post up his awesome ram.

I've been really busy trying to sew up a few loose ends before I retire in a few weeks, which combined with prepping for my next adventure (hiking the 3,100-mile Continental Divide Trail from Mexico to Canada), means I haven't had much spare time to be hanging out here in one of my favorite places.

Hope you and everyone else here is doing well (except for Paul & Zack--they've had more than their fair share of good times already :D).

That is one heck of a hike. Wow. what an amazing adventure that will be. You will be in Ibex shape for sure after that. Hope you draw big this year Mozey.

Likewise for you Paul. I'm not expecting too much from NM this year--I only applied for hunts that take place after Nov 1 (but that does include the ibex). I do have a BC stone sheep lined up for August, and a Kansas archery whitetail for November, so anything that NM gives me this year will just be icing on the cake.

Hopefully I don't hurt myself on the trail (being an old man and all)... :)

Likewise for you Paul. I'm not expecting too much from NM this year--I only applied for hunts that take place after Nov 1 (but that does include the ibex). I do have a BC stone sheep lined up for August, and a Kansas archery whitetail for November, so anything that NM gives me this year will just be icing on the cake.

Hopefully I don't hurt myself on the trail (being an old man and all)... :)
Sounds like you are doing retirement right.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom