Mr Prongs!!!

LittleBull

Well I was finally able to close on a good Wyoming buck.
8750image.jpg

7517image.jpg

I like the looks and hooks on that guy. Congrats on your scouting him and getting it done!

Joey

"It's all about knowing what your firearms practical limitations are and combining that with your own personal limitations!"

LAST EDITED ON Sep-12-15 AT 10:41AM (MST)[p]He's 15 1/2 and 16 on horn length. I'll put a 1/4" tape on him in a couple days and post his green score. And yes elk assassin my dad did help me on this one. Elk it looks like you're going to be needed on your boys hunt, a buffalo weighs a little more than a lope. It looks like he's seen some good ones.

Here are a few more pics of him, as well as some of the live photos. He ended up being exactly what I thought. I couldn't be happier with him. In my opinion he's the best looking pronghorn I've taken.
6543image.jpg

3357image.jpg

6988image.jpg

3454image.jpg

8588image.jpg

Thank goodness I had the old man there to help out. I lost track of the buck a few times and he kept an eye on him for me.
For those of you that took a guess, here's what I came up with when I measured him.
7733image.jpg

I said on my guess I would be surprised if he didn't score more than my sons 81 4/8 buck. Congrats on a great one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom