MS buck

3TOE

Very Active Member
Pretty happy with this deer. He’s better than average for the area that I hunt in northern MS. Due to the lack of rainfall this year, my food plot hardly produced at all, so I really didn’t have very high expectations.
IMG_9657.jpeg
IMG_9661.jpeg

That's a great deer for Miss., Congratulations.
Thank you! We have been pretty selective on this property even though it’s only 40 acres & I’m sure that others hunting nearby aren’t so selective. Over the past few years we are starting to see a few more older age class deer hanging around, so I think it’s paying off.

Congrats, that’s a good buck. I used to hunt around the Columbus area, lots of deer in MS.

Congrats, that’s a good buck. I used to hunt around the Columbus area, lots of deer in MS.
We definitely have a lot of deer around here. Too many! Last Saturday on opening morning , I stopped counting deer around 20. I saw probably 25-27 in the first 5 hours of daylight. Crazy!

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Whitetail Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Whitetail Pros Guide Service

Southern Iowa and Missouri Private Land Whitetail Hunts. Rifle, Archery, Muzzleloader.

Antler Creek Whitetails

Archery hunt in Northeast Kansas. Rut and pre-rut, hunting from treestands and blinds.

Back
Top Bottom