MT Antelope

1BigDeer

I called Helena today to find out when antelope tags and elk permits will be released. They told me by Friday Aug 22nd. Seems like we've been waiting forever! Good Luck All.
Dave

UGH! Forever is an understatement! I was hoping by the third week they meant the 18th not the 22nd...I guess I will quit checking until at least the 20th! Good Luck!

Couldn't wait any longer and called today, Aug 21st. Drawings were taking place today. Hopefully results will be posted Friday so we don't have to wait until MONDAY!

"Cleaner" on the elk forum had a great idea. Check your bonus points and if you participated and have points, you didn't draw - like me. No antelope for me or my son and no elk permit. Still an outside chance I drew my second choice elk (cow) but not likely either. Looks like the dog will be chasing roosters more than I thought. She'll be happy. Next Year...

Big Zero for me too...guess I will stay home and hunt spikes with my brother...boo hoo!

FILL OUT APP WRONG, " NO" just sent in the wrong king of check, they don't take personal checks,
only money orders or cashers checks,,
did'nt see that until they pointed it out to me.
does anyone out there know how i might be able to get (2) antilope tags in mt. say on a privet ranch or thru. an outfiter

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom