Mt. Charleston

H

HillbillyNnevada

I have been on Mt. Charleston several times at varying times of the year and have never seen a decent buck. I have been on the Vegas side as well as the Pahrump side. Have you guys seen any good bucks up there?

Have you been on the Northend of the range in and around mt. stirling area?

We do pretty good shed hunting every year on Charleston,Havnt ever been able to draw a tag .I can guarentee you this ,nice bucks and bulls up there if you know where to go.

I don't have any intention of putting in for this unit. I was curious after a drive up there one day because I realized I had not ever seen any decent sized bucks up there.

I guess as it relates to Mt. Charleston, anything bigger than a 22" 3 x 3 because that is the biggest buck I have seen up there. Granted, I haven't been looking hard.

A hunter with a statewide tag (perhaps the Governor's tag) was after a buck on Mt. Charleston a couple years ago, although it was his backup buck. That should say something.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom