mudbugs for eelgrass

LESGO54

Very Active Member
iyg7ll.jpg

OH GOOD GOD.........IT DONT GET NO BETTER THAN THAT FEAST RIGHT THERE..........MY INVITATION MUSTA GOT LOST IN THE MAIL...................YD.

Corn, onions, potatoes, sausage, and freshwater lobsters with a cold one to wash it all down. That looks real good to me.

I would still prefer to not have them scattered on the table like that with every bodies dirty hands grabbing at "MY" food. Keep them hot in a pot, take what you can eat, and eat all you take. It doesn't look like they're doing much talking, but I'll bet there's still alot of noise.

It's not an official cajun boil without dumping it all on the table. What can I say they are french...

Holy crayfish!!! That meal looks fit for a king or ME! WOW!

"Courage is being scared to death but saddling
up anyway."

aahhh crawfish. the only food you can starve to death trying to eat :) I would still want to be at that table though it looks DAMN good.

alpinebowman

>>>---shots that are true pass right through--->

>That's a whole lot of redneck
>at one table. Wish
>I was there.
>
4abc76ff29b26fc1.jpg

LOL..me too

horsepoop.gif

Disclaimer:
The poster does not take any responsibility for any hurt or bad feelings. Reading threads poses inherent risks. The poster would like to remind readers to make sure they have a functional sense of humor before they visit any discussion board.

mudbugs=crawdads!

We have some mudbugs here too, in Mad River and Eel River. Deadred707 gets them for his mom.

LESGO54, if that's your table and that's your family and friends, you're one of the richest men I know!

Eel

I see that the ones on the right side of the table, Must be the one's on the Post office wall posters.
That's a good looking feed. Love those mudbugs dipped in butter.

"I have found if you go the extra mile it's Never crowded".

That looks like so stinking much fun LESGO! Just spent a week in Louisiana. Good food but no crawdads. Guess they are only in season for a short time... damnit. Guess I'll have to come to your house for a feast.

Slick

"The Road goes on forever & the Party never Ends"

LOGSLINGER......she is the next door neighbor who likes to parade around in the nude on sunny days....54 has pictures of her doing so...LOL

Brian
http://i25.tinypic.com/fxbjgy.jpg[/IMG]

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom