muddy mountain hma

happytohunt

anybody ever hunt this for antelope?I have an antelope tag for unit 32 and might give this place a try...good luck on your huntin season...

I've hunted in there a few times when I've had doe tags. It is always an easy place to harvest a couple of does, even late in the season when they've been shot at for weeks. I've seen bucks in there, -nothing big, but with a doe tag, you don't need to spend a lot of time looking at a lot of antelope. There's a lot ground in the HMA that I haven't covered. I've hunted on the northwest end, just to the south of some private land with irrigated fields. -- Good luck.

lots of state and blm you can hit close too. antelope in Wyoming is a chip shot if you get a tag. more goats then people around here.
my cousin and i went out Sunday in the Farris area.
we got out at 1:30 because we bow hunted deer over by Midwest in the morning.
we shopped around and picked out a 14 1/2" buck that was real heavy and had him in the truck at 5:00.
we looked over maybe 35 bucks.
i don't put in for goats anymore ticks me off to much when i don't draw.
I'm a Wyoming native and have shot 3 buck antelope in my life.

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom