Mueller Report Coming ?

OchocoKid

Long Time Member
So why doesn't the orange man ask for a complete and immediate release to clear his name and prove his innocence ?

Nah, he's going to leave it to his new hand picked purpose built loyal henchman to summarize it for us. it will read something like this " Trump didn't do nothing wrong. and that's all I have to say about that "

It's going to be up to congress to subpoena it if we ever want the truth. in the mean time Trump and his chumps will have however much time to lie and scream as if it's over.

If the democrats had not taken the house I'm not sure what would have become of this country. the constitution would have become buttwipe.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-release-russia-probe-report-attorney-general-204729538.html

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wow! I've said it before, but it never ceases to amaze me how clueless you are. Unbelievable! Quit watching CNN. Educate yourself and stop believing in the mainstream media lies. I hope you get help before it's too late.

The media is lying ? you're generous to call FOX the media. I call them state TV.

WTF do you know nobody else knows ? Trump has lawyered up like an indicted crime boss. if you're so phuking smart you tell me why it takes two dozen lawyers to say I told you so ?

We all know this is going somewhere. we just don't know how far or how fast. GFYS.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Wait a minute... you told us that Mueller was the best, most qualified person on the planet to sniff out all the collusion whatever else with Trump and Russia and now you're telling us that we won't ever know what Mueller found? Certainly if there was any findings of wrong doing Mueller won't just quietly disappear without seeing justice served right? Or... are you afraid that it's quite possible that there is nothing to report and that you were WRONG AGAIN?

You told us that Don Jr. was ******* but he has yet to be indicted for anything. After you realized that the collusion thingy was probably BS you moved the goal post to obstruction of justice and you think the AG is going to be able to bury something like that without anyone knowing? Or maybe there was no obstruction of justice like intelligent people believe and you are just habitually wrong.

Now you retards are trying to CYA by saying that the AG is going to cover for Trump and not tell us anything. You must be a special kind of stupid if you think Mueller would let that happen.

Any bad news for Trump would have been leaked by now. It would be better for Dems to not have it released. That way they can keep the hate alive.

....and use the report as opposition research for the 2020 election....that was the purpose all along.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

Can you imagine the pressure Mueller must feel? What's his life going to be worth if he tells the truth?

>Any bad news for Trump would
>have been leaked by now.
>It would be better for
>Dems to not have it
>released. That way they can
>keep the hate alive.

Actually, I think he's been running a pretty tight ship as far as what gets out, and when. I dont even bother with the stories talking about when the report might be out- they are based on nothing but journalists hunches, with a big side dish of anything that mentions a report is going to get a lot of clicks. Who knows what we'll see of it, and when. If there is anything big on Trump, there is also a really good chance it gets sealed until he leaves office.

if there's anything against Trump it will be sealed until he leaves office? The AG is gonna bury it?! Wow, you guys sure are "special".

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

Wyosam is ignorant enough to believe any crimes that Trump may have committed will be sealed until Trump leaves office. What liberal bent wrist bull$hit.

Adam Schiff on the intelligence committee will be the first one to leak any findings that may damage trump. Wyosam like most liberal Democrats is just preparing their next story to tell the masses if Mueller finds no collusion.

Wyosam is now foundering in the same league as Dude.
RELH

Have you missed the part where the justice department has taken the stance that a sitting president can't be indicted?
That the president must be either impeached and removed, or finish the term before action will be taken? You trump servicers are sure a simple bunch.

>if there's anything against Trump it
>will be sealed until he
>leaves office? The AG is
>gonna bury it?! Wow, you
>guys sure are "special".
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>wishing to be hunting right now!*
>

LAST EDITED ON Feb-20-19 AT 10:49PM (MST)[p]You really have a background in law? Because that isn't new- here is an opinion from 97 that states as much. It is not TDS or some buzzword bullshit, it is well documented. Mueller could ask for an exception, but he it is probably not in the best interest of the country- adds another ring to the circus that is the United States in the world view under trump. Stick your homophobic comments up your ass.

https://scholarship.law.georgetown.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=2573&context=facpub

>Wyosam is ignorant enough to believe
>any crimes that Trump may
>have committed will be sealed
>until Trump leaves office. What
>liberal bent wrist bull$hit.
>
> Adam Schiff on the
>intelligence committee will be the
>first one to leak any
>findings that may damage trump.
>Wyosam like most liberal Democrats
>is just preparing their next
>story to tell the masses
>if Mueller finds no collusion.
>
>
>Wyosam is now foundering in the
>same league as Dude.
>
>
>
>
>
> RELH

>>Any bad news for Trump would
>>have been leaked by now.
>>It would be better for
>>Dems to not have it
>>released. That way they can
>>keep the hate alive.
>
>Actually, I think he's been running
>a pretty tight ship as
>far as what gets out,
>and when. I dont even
>bother with the stories talking
>about when the report might
>be out- they are based
>on nothing but journalists hunches,
>with a big side dish
>of anything that mentions a
>report is going to get
>a lot of clicks. Who
>knows what we'll see of
>it, and when. If there
>is anything big on Trump,
>there is also a really
>good chance it gets sealed
>until he leaves office.

Lmao! No leaks? Sealed until he leaves office? Did you forget the whole purpose of this exercise? TFF

#livelikezac

If you believe that with this president, you are the fool of fools. The democrats will see to the fact any damaging facts will be not be swept under the rug and will use it to try and impeach Trump. Are you really that ignorant or is TDS effecting your common sense.

RELH

Californian, don't you put lay your pot and taco induced bullchit on me.

I do have confidence in Mueller and I will accept whatever he reports. the problem is you dipchit we're only going to see what your Trump sucking henchman Barr allows us to see. get it ? he says he'll summarize it for us. gee that makes me feel great.

Why isn't your comrade demanding full and immediate release to congress with a declassified version to us as well? you know why you disingenuous hack.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Funny how you didn't give 2 shyts when Loretta Lynch met with Bill Clinton but now all of a sudden Barr is covering for the president? Selective outrage much?

You say you'll accept what Mueller finds and if you think for one second that any illegal activity will get swept under the rug you are stupider than you look. You will never accept it if it doesn't hang Trump and you know it. You?re just a disingenuous piece of shyt who sat by and watched the IRS illegally target conservative organizations under the protection of Obama?s AG and now you're crying because you probably won't see Trump impeached.

If you truly will accept Mueller?s findings and it shows nothing will you post on this forum that you were wrong and immediately apologize for your stupidity?? I didn't think so.

>If you truly will accept Mueller?s
>findings and it shows nothing
>will you post on this
>forum that you were wrong
>and immediately apologize for your
>stupidity?? I didn't think
>so.

And if the Mueller report IS sealed or if it has findings which show something negative for Trump will the Trumpsters do the same?

>
>>If you truly will accept Mueller?s
>>findings and it shows nothing
>>will you post on this
>>forum that you were wrong
>>and immediately apologize for your
>>stupidity?? I didn't think
>>so.
>
>And if the Mueller report IS
>sealed or if it has
>findings which show something negative
>for Trump will the Trumpsters
>do the same?

Ha! That is funny! No, Mueller will just continue to be labeled as a corrupt liberal democrat, who is making it all up. Which is pretty funny, since when Mueller was originally appointed by Bush, Trump still had 7 more years of being a registered democrat ahead of him...

I don't think anyone is going to be happy with whatever it says....both sides are dug in deep.

497fc2397b939f19.jpg

GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans -- when they're dead...

you do realize that if he did something that is indictable, he would be impeached for it. It would not be swept under the rug.....

*We are all in the same boat, just
wishing to be hunting right now!*

>you do realize that if he
>did something that is indictable,
>he would be impeached for
>it. It would not be
>swept under the rug.....
>
>
>*We are all in the same
>boat, just
>wishing to be hunting right now!*
>

If Trump was found to have committed a crime his supporters will defend him and burn down the country before they accept impeachment of him. There is no way guys like Bob D. Or AspenAdenture or RELH or 264 et al will accept any crime by Trump as reality. ?Trump before country? is their motto. Even Trump knows it and would be willing to incite his supporters before ever being impeached.

They act just like the liberals they say they hate.

I am on record here saying Mueller?s report won't result in articles of impeachment. If it does there is no way Trump lovers will stand up for the process laid out in the Constitution.

Nemont

Honestly, I don't really care. If there is something there, fine. In reality, it probably wont make much difference- if there is something there that isn't enough to convince the senate that he has to go, then his approval numbers won't change much. The Trumpsters are pretty persistent. Trump could use confiscated AR15's that he decided to ban on EO to perform late term abortions and they'd find a way to be happy about it.

>I don't think anyone is going
>to be happy with whatever
>it says....both sides are dug
>in deep.
>
>
>
497fc2397b939f19.jpg

>GOODWIN: Dems really do love Republicans
>-- when they're dead...

I don't expect a smoking gun from Mueller on Trump. the bar to indict a president is so high he'd need notarized video and signed confessions to make a case. and Trump himself only spoke to him through lawyers so it's not even a fair game.

The case against his retard kids and other swamp dwellers will be easier. but, he was not allowed full access . so wait for congress to finish a real investigation that wasn't designed to protect the guilty.

My reaction to the report will depend on where the information comes from. if it's from Barr it means less than chit. if Mueller or an opposition member of congress is allowed to report and Trump was not found to have conspired that's good enough for me. let's put that to rest.

now the obstruction and emoluments cases are just getting warmed up in congress so get your popcorn. this is and always has been Trump's biggest fear for good reason. Mueller's report will have no impact on this since the obstruction continues to this day and his finance crimes have not even been explored by the outgoing treasonous GOP controlled congress.

This all sets up a fascinating mess. we all know there will be more than enough evidence to support impeachment when this is all over. there's enough in plain sight. but without a conviction by the comrades what's the point. if by some freak chance Trump won in 2020 then what ? because we all know the dems will take the senate in 2020 and have full control of congress. they could impeach and remove Trump in January 2021. if it's still Pence will he have enough chit on him to have to go too? wouldn't that be interesting . welcome president Pelosi.

None of this seemed plausible before Trump. anymore everything is possible. even a civil war. if we're going to be a nation of hate lets do it right.

Stay Thirsty My Friends

What you Trump haters are over looking is the fact that Mueller and Comey were good friends and Mueller was upset over the firing of Comey.
Also it is very apparent that the upper tier of the FBI were corrupt and pulled a lot of illegal stunts trying to protect Hillary and oust Trump after his election. will Mueller be able to tarnish his beloved FBI in his report or will he white wash certain facts. The way Comey white washed the findings on Hillary and her emails.

The way Mueller handled the arrest of Stone does reflect that Mueller is on a vendetta and not playing by the regulations.

Mueller was appointed by Rosenstein who is not a fan of Trump.
RELH

So in retard land, you actually think that if Mueller had found something criminal he could get the president on he would sit back and say nothing if Barr swept it under the rug? I knew it, you are a special kind of stupid.

I have stated numerous times on this forum that if Trump did something illegal then hang him high. Unlike you however, I believe in equal justice and I believe there is ample enough evidence of corruption at the FBI that there needs to be a second SC to investigate how we got here in the first place. When you have 3 top FBI officials pointing fingers at each other and others that have been fired, demoted or resigned, something didn't go right.

The difference between you and I is that I'm an honest person and don't give a shyt about what letter is after your name when it comes to justice. I have never believed from day one that Trump colluded or conspired with Russia to steal the election from your girlfriend and so far I have been right. Literally nothing you have predicted in this entire sham has come true and now you have moved the goal post to the emoluments clause and his finances. That's perfectly fine if you want to try to get him on something and if he's a financial criminal then lock him up. I just think it's funny how you vehemently defended Hillary during the investigations into her BS and are now head cheerleader for locking Trump up.

The bottom line is either you're a patriotic American who demands justice for all or you're a political hack who gives 2 shyts about criminal behavior when your side is under the microscope. I'm sure you think Smollett is a victim too. GFYS

I'm wondering if Ocho is still betting on the collusion with the Russians claim? How much?

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-19 AT 12:54PM (MST)[p]>So in retard land, you actually
>think that if Mueller had
>found something criminal he could
>get the president on he
>would sit back and say
>nothing if Barr swept it
>under the rug? I
>knew it, you are a
>special kind of stupid.
>

I never said anything about Mueller or Barr. I said Trump lovers would never accept any findings of criminal activity by Trump as being true.

>I have stated numerous times on
>this forum that if Trump
>did something illegal then hang
>him high. Unlike you
>however, I believe in equal
>justice and I believe there
>is ample enough evidence of
>corruption at the FBI that
>there needs to be a
>second SC to investigate how
>we got here in the
>first place. When you
>have 3 top FBI officials
>pointing fingers at each other
>and others that have been
>fired, demoted or resigned, something
>didn't go right.

Great have another SC to look into what the FBI et al did or didn't do. What you are saying is that if Trump committed a crime he should not be held accountable because the FBI did something bad, so look the other way. Equal means equal on both side. I support an investigation into the Comey/McCabe trail of evidence.

>The difference between you and I
>is that I'm an honest
>person and don't give a
>shyt about what letter is
>after your name when it
>comes to justice. I
>have never believed from day
>one that Trump colluded or
>conspired with Russia to steal
>the election from your girlfriend
>and so far I have
>been right. Literally nothing
>you have predicted in this
>entire sham has come true
>and now you have moved
>the goal post to the
>emoluments clause and his finances.
> That's perfectly fine if
>you want to try to
>get him on something and
>if he's a financial criminal
>then lock him up.
>I just think it's funny
>how you vehemently defended Hillary
>during the investigations into her
>BS and are now head
>cheerleader for locking Trump up.

Where did I ?vehemently? defend Hillary?
>
>The bottom line is either you're
>a patriotic American who demands
>justice for all or you're
>a political hack who gives
>2 shyts about criminal behavior
>when your side is under
>the microscope. I'm sure
>you think Smollett is a
>victim too. GFYS

I guess right back at ya. But if you beleive Trump is Lilly white that is your right. I am comfortable in my love of America and the system our founders left us. Too bad most don't care if Trump stays within it's parameters.

Nemont

So that's a "no"?

>
>>If you truly will accept Mueller?s?
>>findings and it shows nothing?
>>will you post on this?
>>forum that you were wrong?
>>and immediately apologize for your?
>>stupidity?? I didn't think?
>>so.?
>
>And if the Mueller report IS?
>sealed or if it has?
>findings which show something negative?
>for Trump will the Trumpsters?
>do the same?

LOL Nemont, you do realize that my post that you were responding to was not meant for you is was meant for Ochotard. You sir, don't have to GFYS today!! :)

LAST EDITED ON Feb-21-19 AT 08:28PM (MST)[p]I have to laugh at some of the insanity some of you libs use for reason. If Mueller had something really big they would have leaked or simply had Rosenstein release it instead of waiting for Trumps hand picked stooge, (LOL) that js better qualified than many who held the position after him IE Holder, Lynch etc. Trump isn't going to hush anybody up since the press % the dems are salivating for him to try it.

Barr isn't the guy to try to intimidate contrary to many of your foolish beliefs. It's his job to fix the mess not try to entrap Trump. Nemont's right Trumps not lily white and pure but he's also wise enough to know hundreds of reporters, the FBI, DOJ and republican and democrat politicians have been digging for years and they're still using innuendo and are short of documented fact.

Barr has one of the biggest messes in history on his hands cleaning up the damn mess Obama made in the DOJ, FBI and other agencies. They all know Hillary broke the law and had numerous breeches in her system but they swept that under the carpet. Baker confirmed it in close door sessions along with quite a few other offenses, even though evidence was destroyed. So you libs dreaming for Trump to fall had better wake up to the fact Obama & Hillary screwed the pooch on that for you. The real lawbreakers have been getting booted out of the FBI & DOJ and if they were on solid ground that simply wouldn't be the case. Seems people within those agencies that bring legitimate cases against perpetrators are rewarded not terminated.

So how is Barr going to proceed and clean up the mess and restore the former agencies in the public's view. It wasn't the conservative media that were having bombshell revelations reports 24/7, predicting the end of Trump's rein, calling him insane, and false reporting on his every move for more than two years. So in effect you fools got duped by your own party once again just like with Hillary and yet you still are buying the tripe. LOL

So Trump will be sitting in the White House and you liberal fools will be crying about it until he's gone.......But before he does he's probably going to make sure the scales of justice works as the original framers intended and that's something that going to be a real eye opener. LOL

You people are the definition of stupid.

Trump got to pick his own investigators. everyone involved chosen or not is a republican. Rosenstien, Mueller, Comey, McCabe . not a phuking democrat in the lot. but poor Trump, he's a victim that's for damn sure. we'll never know what drove all these distinguished republican career civil servants to all go crazy at the same time against such a fine moral upstanding intellectual like Trump will we ? it's a mystery I'm telling you. WTF ever you stupid mouthbreathers.

I don't trust Barr one bit more than Trump. anything out of his mouth is more likely a lie than the truth. I'm sure 2/3 of Americans agree. Barr won't cut it, congress will have to subpoena the report and call in Mueller if so much as one word isn't released to congress.

I never offered bets on a collusion charge for the very reasons I just stated. but I'll take reelection bets . well ?

Stay Thirsty My Friends

Dude you seem a bit confused. It's you that doesn't have a grasp on the facts. Mueller's entire investigation team was comprised of Democrats and Clinton donors........ Comey hated Trump and so did McCabe, Strok, Page, Baker, Yates, Ohr, etc. Why else would they all agree to launch an illegal investigation using false information and why did they let Hillary Skate when they knew she broke the law. They even allowed her aides to destroy their laptops and other documents which NEVER HAPPENS in FBI investigations. Especially laptops that held evidence to who had hacked our classified systems. Why did Admiral Mike Rogers tell Trump he was under illegal surveillance when he was head of NSC. You're the one that's confused. I Know it's us but how do you explain most of those folks leaving high level positions within our agencies.....Wake up Skippy you're being duped again.

LAST EDITED ON Feb-22-19 AT 00:22AM (MST)[p]"The difference between you and I is that I'm an honest person"

Whoa...I believe this is when the Ref places his hands on his hips and squats signaling a "Too Much BS On The Field" penalty.

You were clearly caught in a lie, repeated lies, repeated lies, attacks, and taunts like 13 year old drama queen.

I let it go for a month, it was great fun, believe you got so worked up you decided to increase our bet from $100 to $500. Only problem was you forgot what the bet was. If the tide were turned, oh my, would you have a had a field day. Yet I took the high road, the entertainment value was greater, as I have noted I am intellectual sadist. I cordially told you our bet had nothing to do with Impeachment and for that, I was called a liar.

Later, when I furnished the link to our bet which clearly showed I was absolutely 100% correct. I believe your response was "BFD". there were no apologies, no admittance of piss poor behavior.

For over a month you pushed a blatant lie over our bet. You lied repeatedly when you said I bet that Trump would be impeached and removed prior to 2020. I never said that, if anything I have said since the election that Impeachment from the House, maybe, if the Dems control it 2018. But Impeachment from a R controlled Senate, very difficult.

We both know my bet was never intended intended for you, the bet was a specifically directed to RELH and for good reason. He lost his last bet with me and I now own, use, and cherish both the handmade knife and leather scabbard.

I do believe in giving a person with integrity an opportunity to to win back their loss. It was a simple bet and like our past best we would agree to it and not speak about until the time came. Funny, he didn't need me to remind him of his bet, nor did I, but for some odd reason apparently you needed reminding given your rock solid intellectual honesty and all Forkie.

So yeah, I call BS, thank me for your archive searching skills which started on a post I believed you authored about yourself being honest...how fitting.

LOL, you should see your doctor because I think your meds are out of whack or something. Correct me if I am wrong but our bet as it stands right now is for $100.00 (because you never accepted the uppage to $500.00) that Trump will finish out his first term as president. That means that if he is still alive and not in jail or kicked out of the WH on January 20, 2021 at 9:00 AM I have won the bet. If before that he should die, get impeached (meaning removed from office), resign, get abducted by aliens, become incapacitated, have the 25th invoked or whatever other reason that might make him not president then you win. Do I have this correct?

Now having said all that. You sound like you really don't want to be in the bet and you were trying to dupe RELH or something but I called your bluff. Sounds like you are salty. You're crying because I called our bet impeachment rather than what it really was. So I was slightly mistaken (although impeachment removing him from office would win you the bet) but I'm not a liar. You're just a ******** lunatic who really needs to see someone about your egotistical, self aggrandizing behavior. First you claim to be MM famous and now you're claiming you taught me how to use the archives? WTF is wrong with you?

>
>
>
>You people are the definition of
>stupid.
>
>Trump got to pick his own
>investigators. everyone involved chosen
>or not is a republican.
> Rosenstien, Mueller, Comey, McCabe
>. not a phuking
>democrat in the lot.
>but poor Trump, he's a
>victim that's for damn sure.
> we'll
>never know what drove all
>these distinguished republican career civil
>servants to all go crazy
>at the same time against
>such a fine moral upstanding
>intellectual like Trump will we
>? it's a mystery
>I'm telling you. WTF
>ever you stupid mouthbreathers.
>
>
>I don't trust Barr one bit
>more than Trump. anything
>out of his mouth is
>more likely a lie than
>the truth. I'm sure 2/3
>of Americans agree.
>Barr won't cut it,
>congress will have to subpoena
>the report and call in
>Mueller if so much as
>one word isn't released to
>congress.
>
>
> I never offered bets on
>a collusion charge for the
>very reasons I just stated.
> but I'll take
>reelection bets . well
>?
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>Stay Thirsty My Friends

?

FTW made this statement above:

We both know my bet was never intended intended for you, the bet was a specifically directed to RELH and for good reason. He lost his last bet with me and I now own, use, and cherish both the handmade knife and leather scabbard.

FTW I do not recall ever making a bet with you where I sent you a custom knife after losing the bet. I recall making a bet with Cornhusker where I paid off with a custom knife.
Why don't you post a photo of the knife so I can check my records of where that knife went.

RELH

LAST EDITED ON Mar-23-19 AT 02:34PM (MST)[p]FTW I am waiting for the picture. Since I have sent a few knives to S. Dakota that customers have paid for, I am wondering if you were one of those customers and not a winner of a bet with me.

RELH

hahhaha I just have to laugh and stay away from the politics but ocho =no- nothing made such a fool of himself as 440 Wack pack he changed his name...he is kind of entertaining like the court jester is entertaining or a youtube compilation of people doing stupid ##### that they end up on fire or broken bones you can't help but chuckle and shake your head and think wow some people are really dumb..not even the same species

Well I had to tune in to this page to see if Ocho dumb falk is still banging his drum in our face..... So sad a fellow hunter is so stupid. He will NEVER Admit he has been led around by the nose. LMFAO..... Stay Drunk in Oregon.

LAST EDITED ON Mar-27-19 AT 10:07PM (MST)[p]Funny, when you bet a custom knife that the POTUS will be assassinated preventing him from running for re-election one would think it would have been memorable.

Tell ya what, I will be happy to post a picture, but it will cost you another knife and scabbard. Please bet me, I know where our exchanges exist in the archives. I like Damascus, I'll even send you some abalone shells for inlays.

FTW you are full of crap. Is this knife picture going to be like the pictures of your mounted game trophies. Other words non existent.

RELH

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom