Mule Deer John Day Canyon Oregon

MortgageHunter

It's time to burn my points as I'm tired of banking points for a rainy day. It's also time to have another unique experience which is what I think we all want. Hopefully leads to a nice buck in the end! This hunt #143C was new in 2020 and wondering if anyone on here has drawn it and could share their experience with me. I plan to float it with a buddy who has fished it as 85% of the unit is private with the exception of the river channel and a few chunks of BLM. Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.

Without access to the private it's going to be tough during rifle, saw a monster a couple years ago but was definitely on private. Would still be a fun hunt bring a shot gun and a fishing pole.

It's time to burn my points as I'm tired of banking points for a rainy day. It's also time to have another unique experience which is what I think we all want. Hopefully leads to a nice buck in the end! This hunt #143C was new in 2020 and wondering if anyone on here has drawn it and could share their experience with me. I plan to float it with a buddy who has fished it as 85% of the unit is private with the exception of the river channel and a few chunks of BLM. Thank you in advance for any input you can offer.
I was the only non resident who drew it last year. Burned a lot of points. I was ok with it. I wanted out of OR draw system anyways. I can tell you what I know. You can Shoot me a text. I let you know the good the bad and the ugly from what I know. 530 228 398 Aaron

I was the only non resident who drew it last year. Burned a lot of points. I was ok with it. I wanted out of OR draw system anyways. I can tell you what I know. You can Shoot me a text. I let you know the good the bad and the ugly from what I know. 530 228 398 Aaron
I think you’re missing a digit…

It's a tough hunt, hunter satisfaction was so low they cut the tag numbers.

As you probably know access is horrible so floating the river is the best way to hunt it. unless you secure a LARGE amount of private land to hunt.

I wouldn't burn the points it takes on it. do your research.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom