Mule deer survey questionaire

elkfromabove

Very Active Member
If you (or someone you know) get or have gotten a DWR email notification to take the survey online, please reply! The Mule Deer Planning Committee needs YOUR info to come up with the new 5 year statewide plan. And the statewide plan is the umbrella for the unit plans, so it's important to the future of deer hunting in your preferred unit. And please feel free to add any comments or suggestions at the end of the survey you think need to be considered. Let's see if we can do much better than the less than 50% responses they've had in the past!

Why dont they post a link for everyone to contribute to the survey not just the people that had a tag last year?

I would gladly take the survey but I did not draw last year.

If its to help with the 5 year plan everyone should have a chance to voice an oppion not just the people they send the e-mails to.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

Until they get a survey, that everyone gives input it wont do any good. They (DWR) need to make it mandatory that, If you have a tag you have to do the survey BEFORE you can apply for any more tags or buy a license. We hunt Archery Elk every year and we get called every year, this year my one son and wife got called twice. I think that the survey needs to be mandatory before applying the next year or so much as buying a fishing license.

I like your idea Stonefly

Honestly they could attach the survey to every tag and you are required to return it in the mail after the season is over. Then each survey would have a number that correlates to each tag given out.

There could also be a web link that you could go to and complete the survey at and just give them your tag number and info.

Jake H. BIG BONE HUNTING Page on Facebook.
458738e374dfcb10.jpg

I think anyone who had a tag in the last three years should have the opportunity of filling out the survey, not just a select few.

There's always next year

I have never gotten the chance to fill out a general season survey, never once has one been sent to me. What are they afraid of? Maybe I will tell then to A feed on winter range like other states, B kill predators, and C cut down on tags.

LAST EDITED ON May-12-14 AT 07:17AM (MST)[p]I received the survey last week and completed it. There were some very good questions on the survey that made me think the DWR may finally be on the right track. Let's hope that they make some good decisions.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom